Envy

I glance around nervously as I walk down the suspiciously silent hallway, kind of regretting telling Jungkook to go down to eat lunch first. He has been by my side almost the whole time since the nightmares that I had due to the dream serum, him becoming my anchor of some sorts. 

He is the only person in this place besides Chan that I trust.

I'm not nervous to walk alone because I am unfamiliar of the place, already having stayed here for over three months. No. I'm nervous because I don't want to run into Jimin. He has been awfully touchy lately, him making me squirm from just a simple glance. I don't like the way he looks at me, his gaze having turned from full of adoration to being full of fascination. 

Jungkook is usually by my side, but that still doesn't stop him from approaching me. He will trail his fingers over my arm, or brush his hand against mine. I hate the feeling that it gives me, the tingling electricity making wherever he touches buzz with energy. I can feel myself slipping each time that he does it, my control over my body weakening. Its as if every time he touches a part of my body his ability to compel me gets stronger.

I hate that sensation. I hate not being able to think or feel for myself, my emotions and judgment being covered by the overwhelming feeling of lust. It makes my brain fuzzy, it sometimes hard to realize what is going on. Sometimes I find myself blanking out only to come back to my senses in a different place than where I was before. 

My footsteps are light as I turn the corner, my eyes widening as I make an abrupt turn. I avoid Jimin by turning back the way I came, going back around the corner that I just passed. I nearly scream when he is standing right in front of me when I do, a sinister smirk on his face when he sees the look of shock on my face.

"You weren't trying to avoid me were you?" he asks lowly, stepping towards me as I look around for a way to escape form him. I shake my head and keep quiet, focusing on finding a way out of my current situation. I know that it won't be easy to escape when I feel my back press against the wall, me jumping slightly at how cold it is.

"J-Jimin, please leave me alone" I ask politely, hoping that if I do so he will listen to what I have to say. I frown when all he does I step even closer to me, his hands going up to rest on the wall by my head. 

I close my eyes and grit my teeth when I feel him move his hands so that they are on my shoulders, already feeling the waves of compulsion trying to seep into my body and corrupt my mind. I fight against it even as I hear him chuckle in my ear, not wanting to give in to the sinful temptation. 

"I've never had someone fight against me so hard. Just let it take over baby" he says lowly, the huskiness of his voice causing a tremor to run up my spine. My breath hitches in my throat when I feel his breath fan against the shell of my ear, it getting harder and harder to stay under my own control. I can't seem to move my body at all, all of my concentration focused on not falling under his spell. 

"No.....I-I......" I trail off as he presses his mouth against my clothed shoulder, finding it increasingly difficult to concentrate on anything other than the way his lips feel against me. My head pounds as I try and fight with the last of my energy before I can't anymore, one of his hands trailing down my arm and stopping at my waist. I know I have no chance when he slips his fingers underneath the fabric of the shirt I am wearing, everything going fuzzy when he finally makes contact with my skin.

As soon as he made contact the battle was over, my internal struggle all for nothing. This is the first time that I have been compelled by him almost completely, it hard for me to even stay conscious at this point. I can still think for myself, but it is as if I am being manipulated by some unknown force, the artificial feelings of lust that he is filling me with the strongest that they have ever been so far.

Its like my whole body has grown extremely sensitive to his touch, and his touch only. My body arches towards him as he pulls me closer, his lips finding mine. Every touch is magical, my body practically singing as he works his magic on me. He has barely even touched me and yet I feel so good, electricity flowing through me and making me shake with pleasure.

I can hear myself as I moan his name when he breaks the kiss to trail kisses down the slope of my neck. I hear myself beg him for more, yet can't remember even opening my mouth to begin with. Everything is blurred together and unclear, as if I am watching a movie of someone else's life but the quality is no good. 

"Mmm. I love it when you moan my name baby" he says against the skin on my neck before he nips at the spot with his teeth, causing a mewl to escape my parted lips. He grinds his hips into mine as he places as sloppy kiss over the hickey he just made, my head resting on the wall behind me at the spine-tingling feeling. I want this to stop, yet I don't. I know that this shouldn't be happening, but it feels too good to put to an end. My brain doesn't want to process all that is going on, Jimin's magic causing me to only focus on how good he is making me feel.

I am suddenly filled with a sense of emptiness, the warmth that Jimin was filling me with disappearing all at once. I blink to clear my mind, it as if cobwebs are still making everything fuzzy. I can make out Taehyung's form as he glares heatedly at Jimin, my ears ringing too much to understand what they are saying. 

Taehyung balls up his fists before saying something else, causing Jimin to scoff and roll his eyes in reply. I watch with my chest heaving as Jimin turns to wink at me, his mouth moving as he says something that I can't hear. Then he walks away, his hands in his pockets as he leaves me with an angry-looking Taehyung.

"You're mine, you know that right?"

I look up at Taehyung in shock when I can finally hear what he is saying, my mind still trying to clear itself after what Jimin did to me. I can feel the sweat on my temples slide a little bit, reaching up to feel my swollen lips as he glares down at me.

"I-I'm sorry, w-what?"

He rolls his eyes, "I said that you are mine. You are still my property, and I will not allow you to mess around with Jimin the way that you just were."

I am surprised by the anger that fills me, my eyebrows creasing as I return Taehyung's glare with full force. 

"I'm not an object Taehyung. Jimin was compelling me to do those things, but even if he wasn't, I wouldn't listen to you."

I gasp when he reaches up and grabs onto my face, his eyes hard as he takes a step closer to me. His fingers are pressing into my cheeks on either side of my mouth, my lips puckering as he simultaneously keeps me from speaking. His eyes are now void of any emotion as I stare into them, the coldness in them making me shiver at how empty they appear to be.

"From now on, only I am allowed to touch you that way. I don't care what you may think, but you are mine. If you let Jimin lay so much as a finger on you again, I will not be happy. And don't talk back to me again unless you want those pretty lips of yours to be shut permanently."