A new problem

I try and calm my breathing down as I make my way towards the dining area, already knowing that everyone will already be there by the time I appear. I just hadn't been able to get what Taehyung had done and said out of my head, his words echoing in my ears as I walk through the empty hallways. 

My white vans make a slight noise as I walk, my arms swinging loosely at my sides. I don't know what to do about him. He had seemed so serious, his eyes piercing through mine like nothing I have ever experienced before. I still don't understand why I didn't pull away from him though. I don't understand what it is about him that made me want him there with me. 

I don't understand Jimin at all either. I don't understand why he is so adamant on coming after me the way he is. Was what Taehyung said true? Am I really the only girl he has slept with that has given him pleasure? It has to do with the fact that I'm not human. There is no other explanation. I just wish he would leave me alone though. After what Taehyung said, I don't want to take any chances. 

I peak into the dining room before walking in, sighing when everyone's eyes land on me. I secretly wave at Chan as she smiles over at me, still a little upset that I haven't been able to talk to her as of late. The stupid rule about me not being able to hang out with the other girls is aggravating. Chan became like a little sister to me in the time that I have spent her, and I miss talking to her.

"Its nice of you to finally join us."

I roll my eyes at Jungkook as he smiles, heading over in his direction. I suddenly stop though, my feet freezing in place without my consent. I feel a tremor go over me as I stand there in confusion, unsure what the heck is going on.

"Why don't you sit next to me (Y/N)?"

I look at Jimin with wide eyes, subtly shaking my head from side to side. He simply smirks before motioning to the chair right beside him, pulling it out a swell. It's like I have no control over my body, my feet leading me over to where he is sitting. I plop down in the chair and look straight ahead at the wall in front of me wth wide eyes, my heart hammering loudly in my chest. 

"Jimin, what do you think you are doing?" Taehyung asks from his spot, his eyes hard as he glares at the said man. Jimin holds his hands up in mock surrender before putting them back down again, his ever-present smirk never once leaving is face.

"Don't worry Tae, I haven't touched her"

"Yet" he whispers in my ear, causing goosebumps to form all over my skin. His low chuckle indicates that he knows exactly what he is doing to me, it aggravating me further. I hate this. I hate him. I hate the way he can control me with just the sound of his voice. I hate that he can somehow trick my mind into thinking that I want him, when in reality I don't.

The conversation goes on, my back perfectly straight as I look down at my food. I can feel the gaze of three people on my face as I bite my lip out of nervousness, my fingers tapping along my thigh in a habit that I have acquired since being here. 

From Jungkook, I can feel his concern for me. From Jimin, I can practically see the waves of lust and want flowing off of him in my general direction. From Taehyung, I can almost feel his anger and warning piercing through me.

I can't concentrate on anything other than the fact that they are all looking at me, sweat starting to form on my forehead. I had been so out of it that I hadn't noticed Jimin scoot closer. I don't even notice it when his fingers start to trace patterns on my leg. 

"What are you thinking about?" he asks lowly, making it so that I am the only one who can hear him. My breath hitches in my chest as he goes higher, my eyes wide as I look around the table in fear. Everyone is either talking or eating, my gaze going over Taehyung all together. I don't want to look at him. I don't want to look into his eyes as he glares over at me.

"Jimin.....P-please stop" I say quietly in an attempt to get him to stop teasing me. I can't help the tremor in my voice as his fingers get closer and closer to my heat, my eyes closing by themselves at the feeling. I quickly open them again though, not wanting to give away whats happening. I have to get him to stop before someone notices.

"What if I don't want to?" he whispers back, the huskiness of his voice almost making me moan out loud. I can feel his power as it seeps into my skin from his hand, the fake feelings of lust getting transferred all over my body. My legs shake and my breathing gets faster when his fingers brush against my clit, it making my mid fog up like last time.

"Jimin, please" I practically beg, reaching down to try and stop him. Its incredibly hard though. My whole hand is shaking from the effort. The most I can do is hold onto his wrist and try and keep it still, his magic making it practically impossible to do anything else. 

That doesn't stop him at all though. I try and clench my legs shut against the pleasure that is flowing through my body, my teeth grinding together so that no sounds leave my mouth. This is technically rape. I don't want this. I don't want him to do this to me. I didn't give him consent. It feels blindingly good, but I don't want to feel this way. I don't want to get in trouble.

I can feel it as a single tear falls down my cheek in my effort to get him to stop, and I can finally feel my mind clearing a little. That tiny space of time allows me to fling his hand away from me, the chair I was sitting in scraping against the floor as I stand up. My chest heaves up and down as I bow apologetically before walking out of the room and down the hall, going back over to the room that they put me in.

The tiniest feeling still lingers though, my whole body shaking as I close the door behind me and flop own on my bed. I seem to be tingling all over, my hands grasping at the bed sheets around me as I try and will the sensation to go away. I close my eyes and grit my teeth at the unfamiliar and uncomfortable feeling, just wishing that it would go away. 

Jimin, what the fuck did you do?