Realization

A soft humming can be heard from the left side of the room, the quiet tune soothing to the ear. (Y/N) can't help but smile as she looks over in Chan's direction, observing the girl as she braids her hair quietly.

"What are you thinking about" she asks quietly, taking a break from her humming to glance over at the older girl who is still smiling fondly in her direction.

"Nothing" is her answer, (Y/N) going back to staring at the far wall. She knows that if she told Chan that she liked her humming the girl would stop, being the type of person to get flustered easily over compliments.

It was helping her think as well. She can't get the sight of Taehyung's face after she had kisses his cheek out of her head.

His eyes, which have been so dull these last couple of meetings, had suddenly lit up as soon as her lips had touched his skin. She could almost see a hint of the Taehyung that she has been missing, her hitting herself for leaving right after like she had. What if she had stayed? Would she have been able to finally lift the spell?

She doesn't know the answer to the questions floating around in her head. She spent all of last night thinking about it, only getting an hour of sleep as ideas had spun around in her head. They were never the right ones though. The answer had been floating around her outermost thoughts almost tauntingly, it right in front of her yet her unable to tell exactly what it is that she needs to do.

All that she can see is the way he had looked, his cheeks turning a faint shade of pink after she had kissed him.......

"Oh my gosh" she whispers to herself, standing up as her eyes widen and her heart speeds up in her chest. She can't believe it. The answer was so incredibly simple and clique that she hadn't even thought about it before, it now in front of her as she looks around the room in shock.

"Unnie?"

Chan watches in confusion as (Y/N) runs out of the room, her hair flowing out behind her. She hurriedly stands and starts running after her, wondering why the elder had gotten up so fast.

Their footsteps echo through the empty hallways as they run, Chan much further behind (Y/N) than she would have liked. It isn't her fault that she sucks at running, her breath already coming out in pants as the faster of the two creates more space between them as she picks up speed. She stops to catch her breath as (Y/N) rounds a corner and disappears from her sight, her chest heaving as she places her hands on her knees.

(Y/N)'s eyes are wide as she runs through the halls, her chest burning. She reaches up to touch it only to hiss and pull her hand away, her slowing down to a stop as she gazes at her fingers in confusion.

The necklace that she always has around her neck is burning hot, the metal singeing her skin when she had touched it. She doesn't know what to think about this, all of her thoughts jumbling together as she looks down at the glowing piece of jewelry. It has never gotten this hot before, it to the point where it is almost burning through her shirt and making the skin beneath it heat up and turn pink.

She shakes her head to get out of her daze though, more important matters at hand. She starts running again, more desperate than ever to find Taehyung. She just has to find him now that she knows how to fix all of this madness, her beating herself up in her mind over and over again for not figuring this out sooner.

She rounds another corner and immediately crashed into a hard chest, the breath getting knocked out of her. She almost looses her balance and falls over, her only getting stopped when a hand latches onto her arm and pulls her back up and into a standing position.

"(Y/N)?" Jimin asks in confusion, taking in her wide eyes and heaving chest from running. "What's going on?"

"I know how to lift the spell Jimin!" she practically yells, her smile matching his as he pulls her into a hug.

He pulls away after a few seconds though, his smile falling and being replaced by a thoughtful expression.

"I assume that means we won't be having a threesome in front of him then?"

"Yea-wait.....What?"

He simply shrugs, letting go of her arm as he starts walking in the direction that she had just come from.

"I'll go tell Yoongi."

What the actual fuck? She thinks to herself before shaking her head and running once more, not wanting to focus on what is going on inside of their heads right now.

She finally gets to the door of the room that she had been searching for, hesitating when she gets right in front of it. She shouldn't be scared to do this, but she can't help but be a little bit nervous. What if she's wrong? What if this doesn't work?

No. She has to do this. She has to at least try.

She turns the doorknob and flings the door open, the two people already in the room freezing when she does so. Sandra crosses her arms as a scowl appears on her face at (Y/N)'s arrival, her turning to look at Taehyung who is standing on the other side of the room across from her.

(Y/N) doesn't stop to spare Sandra anything more than a quick glance, her attention on the guy standing with his eyes wide in front of her. He doesn't know why she is here. He had just been telling Sandra about his confusion for said girl when she had suddenly appeared, his cheeks tinged with pink as he takes in her disheveled appearance.

His eyes widen even more when she runs towards him, him backing up until he can no longer move due his his back being pressed up against the far wall. His heart hammers wildly in his chest as her soft hands reach up to cup his cheeks, the world around him fading in and out of color as she draws nearer to his face.

(Y/N) takes a deep breath before she closes her eyes, her lips meeting his.