Explaining

Hey lovely people

So, I'm basically just going to be explaining a few things because why the fuck not?

Taehyung :

Taehyung had been drawn to you since the very beginning. It is true that Jungkook had wanted to choose you first, but Tae's deadly sin made him want you for himself. He was really confused at first because he usually has a lot of control over his powers. Something about you made him lose control though, which is why he was so hostile towards you.

He started developing feelings for you after Jimin had his night with you. At first he thought it was his deadly sin acting up again, but it was something more. For some reason he was drawn to you, and he hated that Jimin had used his powers on you.

He didn't know how to show it though. He was raised from a young age in a family that neglected everything that he did. If he showed any sign of emotion his father would crush them out of him by force, so he had learned to hide everything. He would bury his emotions so far down inside of himself that he didn't realize what he was really feeling towards you until he kissed you for the first time.

After that he didn't know what to do. He liked you, but he knew that you would want nothing to do with him after how harshly he had treated you. He would slip up by kissing you, or touching you, and then he would lash out at you by calling you names. He wasn't really mad at you. He said all of those hurtful things because he was afraid. He was scared of how you made him feel this way, and also angry at himself for trying to push you away.

Concerning his father, he doesn't feel bad about that at all. Yes, he killed someone for you, but it wasn't a big deal. His father was the one who had beaten him without reason. He was a horrible father figure, who had abused his powers in so many ways when Tae was younger. He had always resented his father, and him trying to kill the both of you had been the last straw.

You:

You are confused. You don't want to like Taehyung because of all that he has done to you, but you can't help but feel attracted to him.

You have seen his soft side, something that calms you down and makes you feel at ease.

He has been horrible to you though. He wouldn't believe you when you said you didn't know what you were, he had tortured you for information, and he had called you names after you had started to warm up to him. Still, you wanted him to like you. You wanted him to like you so that you didn't feel bad about liking him.

After he killed his father to protect you, you started to realize that what he said was true. He had been protective over you this whole time. He just didn't know how to express his feelings after spending so long trying to suppress them. He has done so much for you, yet you still can't help but feel conflicted. You want to put everything that happened aside and be with him, yet you're not sure if you should.

Also.......I have no idea how to continue with this story. Like, no joke, I'm at a loss. Does anyone have any ideas?