21. Teleport A and B

"We're cleverly, strategically, challenging our fright and insecurities that never seem to want to leave."

Song: Teleport A and B

Artist: The Spill Canvas

My body still felt oddly light as I followed Harry back inside, the lingering effects of what he'd done to me still running through my veins. I had been surprised to discover that he'd chosen to take me home rather than to just let me stay here; I wondered if it was because he didn't really want me to or if he didn't want to assume I did.

He had already clicked off the TV and the lamp from the living room before taking me outside, so I followed closely behind him as he led us to his room so I wouldn't trip over anything in the darkness. The dark shadows of his house whispered by as we entered his room, the light he turned on making me blink after so much dim lighting.

His room looked just as it had last time, simple and neat as he crossed to the closet and opened it.

"Do you, um, want something to wear?" he asked, turning to me as he observed my skinny jeans. I smiled, very much liking the idea of wearing his clothes, but more so the fact that he'd even offered to let me.

"Yes please," I answered, joining him at the closet as he pulled out a plain white t-shirt. He did not, however, offer me anything to wear on my legs. I caught his smirk as I made this realization and knew he had done it on purpose before he unbuckled his own jeans to let them hit the floor. A surge of confidence that came out of nowhere had me following his lead, brazenly tugging off my jeans and kicking them aside.

He bit his lip before turning from me and walking toward his bed, pulling his shirt off as well on the way so he was left in just his boxers. He sat on the bed and turned to watch me expectantly, smirk still plastered on his face. Gingerly, I pulled my shirt over my head, reveling in the way his eyes traveled over my body as he watched me closely. I decided it couldn't hurt to tease him a little, so I turned my back to him before reaching behind me to unhook my bra, standing there a second longer than necessary, stretching my arms over my head in just my underwear before pulling his thin shirt over it and turning back to face him.

"Who's cheating now?" he grumbled, smirk wiped clean off his face as he glared at me.

I shrugged and smiled, moving to join him on the bed. He was leaning against the headboard, arms folded in frustration over his chest.

"I still say you cheated, so it's only fair," I responded. I pulled the covers over as I sat with my legs crossed beneath me, facing him.

"You're cheating way more now. I didn't give you a strip tease then parade around in my underwear," he said, letting his eyes travel down my torso before coming back up to hold my gaze. He was leaning away from me, his posture tense as if holding himself back from jumping on me.

"That was hardly a strip tease," I laughed.

"Might as well have been," he grumbled again.

"You'll be alright," I told him, unable to wipe the smile from my face.

"Yeah, yeah," he muttered. "How long are you gonna hold us to this?"

"I dunno," I admitted, still unsure of when the right time to bag the rule would be. Not after only one date, that was for sure. "Didn't you have a good time tonight?"

A sudden fear flashed through me that he still was only in this for the sex, appeasing me just long enough until I caved with the rule and went back to sleeping with him. I knew that wasn't the case, but it wouldn't have been completely irrational of me to think what with his track record and all.