35. Love More

"We do it like we rock stars."

Song: Love More

Artist: Chris Brown ft. Nicki Minaj

(Listen to the song while you read- you won't regret it)

"Harry stop," I giggled, stumbling slightly on the sidewalk as we walked downtown. He had a sly grin on his face as he retracted his hand from where it had been resting on my bum, his fingers slipping dangerously lower toward where I still ached for him. It was hard enough to walking straight with the alcohol flowing through my veins, much less his teasing touch. Just as he had wanted, I could still feel the burn of his touch between my legs, his intention to drive me crazy the rest of the night very much successful.

"Stop what?" he said, feigning ignorance. His eyebrows were high on his forehead and his eyes were wide as he looked at me with amusement. I giggled as I shoved his hand playfully away from me, stepping clumsily to the side out of his reach. I only managed a few seconds of separation before his arm slung lazily across my neck, hauling my body into his side as we walked. His arm bent at the elbow as it hung over my shoulders, and my hand rose automatically to grasp his as we walked sloppily down the sidewalk.

I watched as Maggie walked with Jay a bit ahead of us, leading the pack of people that had spilled from Harry's house while we brought up the rear. I watched with a vague curiosity as Jay playfully nudged his shoulder into Maggie's, their flirtatious behavior finally seeming to come out after a lot of playful banter at Harry's house. They seemed to be hitting it off well, and I couldn't help but smile.

"Is Jay single?" I asked curiously, bumping into Harry's hip slightly while we walked. His head flicked forward, eyes searching for Jay after apparently he'd been staring at me. I turned to glance at his profile while he squinted in the dark, his brows pulling down and his beautiful green eyes narrowing.

"Yeah, but he's not the relationship kind of guy," he said, clearly catching onto my train of thought as he watched him interact with Maggie.

"That's what you said," I pointed out.

"We're not in a relationship," he said. I frowned slightly before he realized how harsh that had sounded.

"Um, not yet," he covered, trying to soften his previous words. I nodded and tried to shake off the momentary feeling of rejection I had felt. He was right- we weren't technically in a relationship even though we had basically agreed that we were together. It was so confusing sometimes, but I knew how I felt about him and how he felt about me, so for now, that was good enough.

It wasn't lost on me, however, that he'd said 'not yet,' which mean there was a potential for us to be in an actual relationship at some point.

I smiled softly at him, the giddy buzz the alcohol had given me dimming slightly despite my rationalization. My temporary slump was lifted almost immediately, however, when he turned his head to press a kiss into my temple, his arm still slung around my neck pulling me into him easily as we continued to stumble down the street. My grin widened, extremely pleased at how affectionate he had been all night.

Sure, I was pretty sure it was because he was horny, but I wasn't going to complain and I certainly couldn't say that I wasn't as well. He had made no efforts to hide me from anyone, and he had nearly constant contact with some part of me. I was fairly certain he was trying to drive me insane with want for him because there was almost never a time when his touches didn't seem to be directly intended to make me suffer.

We rounded a corner and the bars that were spread down the block and created a downtown came into sight. Students could be seen milling around on the sidewalks, meandering their way between the bars as they moved from one to another. There were really only three main bars people went to, but they were always packed with students blowing off steam from a week of classes.