67. Happily

"We were meant to be but a twist of fate made it so we had to walk away. 'Cause we're on fire, we are on fire, we're on fire now..."

Song: Happily

Artist: One Direction

Harry’s POV

My breath washed across the soft skin on Halle’s neck as my lips pressed against her throat.  I could feel the slight vibration as a quiet moan rolled from her when my mouth sucked at her skin, which only encouraged me further.  Her hips rolled against mine, the small space between my body and the wall limiting her actions.  My hands were splayed across her back, pressing her hips into mine while her shoulder blades were pressed against the wall, the pressure between us pinning her there. 

The sound of her already labored breathing was like music to my ears as the quiet pants and needy gasps drifted in the air around us.  I loved the way her hands felt in my hair as her fingers wove through the strands and curled around them, tugging at my scalp before releasing my hair and starting all over again.  Every time my teeth nipped at her neck, her fingers would tighten and her hips would press against mine harder and harder with each successive bite.  I allowed my tongue to lap over the darkened areas to soothe the sting before bringing my lips to find hers. 

Her lips melted against mine as I kissed her hungrily, the heat between us building quickly as it added to my desperation for her.  I shifted my hips forward, pinning her tightly against the wall as kissed her.  My tongue pushed into her mouth to swipe against her own.  She let out a quiet groan at the feel and it was like a shot of adrenaline to me.  Every sound she made drove me further and further toward the burning desperation I felt. 

My hand slid around her waist, my thumb grazing the soft skin above the band of her leggings and causing her to squirm before my hand even landed between her legs.  She shifted involuntarily at my touch, her back arching off the wall and into me as she sucked in a breath between our kiss.  My fingers curled against her to put pressure where she needed it.  She responded immediately by kissing me harder and tangling her fingers even tighter into my hair, her chest pressing tightly against mine despite the small space between our hips.

I loved the way she reacted to my touch- so readily and easily yet completely tantalizingly all at the same time.  It was so easy to get her worked up but I loved the thrill of it; I loved seeing her twist and shake beneath me and I loved the way her skin flushed when she finally let herself go.  I loved the way her muscles would tighten and tremble while she drew out her high only to melt into me after she came down.  I loved the sounds she would make and the way she’d kiss me lazily and the way she’d hold me after.  I loved it all.

“Harry,” she breathed, her voice light and distracted as I touched her.  That tone in her voice alone could push me off the edge. 

I already felt too worked up, too needy to waste any time and I could feel she was, too.  My hand pulled from between her legs and she let out a quiet whimper at the loss of contact that was quickly replaced with a gasp of surprise when my fingers dug into her waistband and tugged down.  She copied me instantly, dropping her hands from my neck to undo my belt and zipper and free me from the tight confines of my jeans.  I groaned as fingers wrapped around me, their warmth and the pressure of her touch beyond welcome. 

I needed her now.

I hastened my actions, shoving her leggings and panties down her thighs quickly.  As soon as her clothes hit the floor, my hands slid down the backs of her thighs and lifted her, my body moving between her thighs to pin her against the wall.  A quiet gasp of air was forced from her lungs and I could tell she loved the way I could throw her around so easily.