76. Sabotage Internal

"Talk to me like there was no suffering, like I didn't tumble deeper just to lose another keeper; like I was who I used to be."

Song: Sabotage Internal

Artist: The Spill Canvas

Harry's POV

I pushed open the door to my room as I returned from the bathroom and my eyes were immediately greeted with a flash of Halle's stomach before she pulled one of my shirts she had captured over her head. I nearly groaned at the sight of her in my t-shirt and her own boyshorts, my body still recovering from what we'd been doing only moments before. She grinned at me, her lower lip caught in her teeth as I approached her.

As soon as I was close enough, her hands landed on my hips to smooth her thumbs along the waistband of my boxers, the only thing I was wearing. Her head tilted back to aim her radiant smile up at me, endorphins flooding through her body and making her very lazily content. My hand drifted up to push her messy hair off her face and tuck it behind her ear.

"You're making it really hard on me, you know that?" I teased lightly. Her grin widened even more, her face positively glowing.

"Oh, what's hard?" she asked, her innocent tone heavily contrasted with the knowing smirk on her face.

"Hmm, keep it up and you're gonna find out," I said, my voice deepening. She pressed her body against mine very unsubtly, putting pressure at our centers.

"I'm not doing anything, baby," she said sweetly. Her hands left my hips to push up my chest. I tried to ignore the way her touch woke up my entire body, sending shocks through my veins.

"Bullshit."

She shook her head, pursing her lips while her wide eyes peered up at mine innocently. Innocent my ass.

"Not uh." She leaned forward now, pressing her lips at the base of my throat. They parted enough to allow her warm breath to seep into my skin as she lingered there before pulling back.

"Then what was that?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow skeptically at her. I couldn't help but grin at her seemingly insatiable nature.

"I just love you a lot, is that alright?" she asked sweetly.

"That's alright. But what about this?" I said, running my thumb along her lip to tug it out from between her teeth where she had recaptured it. "Remember what this makes me want to do to you?"

"Remind me," she said softly, tilting her head back even more so her lips were inches from mine, as if she were drawn to me.

"Bad things, Hal."

"Like?"

"Like fuck you against a wall. Or on the floor. Or the table. Anywhere you'll let me, baby."

She was barely able to maintain her cool composure as she gasped gently, pressing her hips tighter against mine involuntarily. She drew my thumb into her mouth, biting down gently before releasing it. A wave of heat washed through me from the wetness of her tongue on my skin.

"Oh I'm sorry, Harry. I didn't mean to," she purred softly, her eyes flicking up from my lips to meet my gaze.

"Mmhmm, and this?" I continued, pressing my hips against hers until the backs of her legs collided with the bed, sending her tumbling backward onto the soft mattress. My body followed, pinning her down while holding most of my weight up. Her thighs parted, knees bent on either side of my hips, to allow me to rest there.

"That was all you, babe," she replied, shaking her head with a conspiratorial grin.

"And these? What about these, huh?" I said. My hand trailed down her side, grazing her skin along the band of her boyshorts before sliding my fingers under the band to snap it lightly against her. She jumped slightly before letting out a torturously seductive giggle.