14. Smile

A soft pow causes my eyes to flutter open.

I find myself inside of a nice, fresh, clean car. I turn to see him, the teenage boy, calmly driving. I  make no sudden movements. I sit there taking in the information in front of me.

He sit facing forward looking at the dark road.

His jawline is fine and sharp, sharp enough to cut through bones.

Dark hair in the style of the back in the days, Greece.

His nose is  sharp and pointed, about the most well shaped, ever existed.

His eyes are hazel with a hint of dark mystery behind them.

The moonlight is hitting his face causing his feature to more dashing.

The outline of his lips are strong, but his lips looks soft and meaty, they are just perfect. In fact, his everything is perfect. His chest slowly rising to the rhythm of his breathing. I can see the fitness of his body, even though he had a white v neck on, which revealed his collarbone, and proof that his pectoral are not small.

His neck is packed with muscles, well at least toned. He looks about 18, 19 or 20.

I 'm so distracted by his features, that I don't notice that he's staring at me himself and also the car had stopped. The whole situation causes my face to turn to fire.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you," he say in almost a whisper.

'The teenage boy' POV

"You didn't" she replies back her with her head down and her cheeks red.

"How far do we have to go?" she mumbles while peeking between her long lashes.

Before I start the car again I lean my back against the driver's window, turning my body to face her. She's sitting up facing me with her head sagging a bit, and her looking at me underneath her eyelashes, which only made the storm inside me more intense. I don't think I have ever seen a girl as beautiful as the one sitting next to me. Her shyness just adds more to her appearance. I want to stop looking at her but I can't, my eyes are glued and my heart is jumping out of my chest. I don't know how to control myself, which is really rare.

I think her lips are my favorite part out of her. It's very full, her skin tone matches up with her very well. Her features are perfectly shaped. Her half shaved head just makes up more of her uniqueness. The soft look on her face is enough to make a person faint from too much beauty.

 I don't mean for my eyes to, but they trail down to her boobs, those perfectly round shaped boobs. They are quite the size making them have the effect of looking bouncy. I really don't know why I am thinking this way, but I can't help it, everything about this girl is beautiful.

Now, I can't help but feel ashamed of myself. I just got out of a three month relationship with Emily, and now I'm flipping over another girl. Even though, Emily was the one cheating for two months of the time we were dating, I can't help but feel ashamed. I caught her many times during her prostitution like action with my best friends; I always ended it forgiving her and let her back into my life. I always give people the changes I never had, but I'm always the one who ends up hurt or back stabbed. I won't let that happen again. Plus, I have more important things to take care of, weird things that I would not want her to be involved in.

I push myself to snap out of it, and to stop being a fuck boy. I shake myself out of the whatever I was under, and the moment I do that, she look as if she got hurt by my action.

Her hurt expression makes me feel like a jerk.

Lagnala POV

Why did I feel the sudden hurt by the way his expression changed? I barely know the guy; it's not like it's the first time someone rejected me because of my looks. Even though, he didn't really reject me, but it feels that way. I adjust myself to face the front window or the front of the car and let my head droop, allowing the unnecessary disappointment to wash me over. Though, I could still feel him staring,