29. Pressure

I turn back around to look at the jacket lying on the floor, and back at the god standing in front of me. e

I must be dreaming

He's covered in tattoos from the neck down; his hair is slick back due to wetness; his bones structure is fixed and strong; his muscles are toned and defined, and also, humongous; but, the thing that got me was his eyes; They're a light color brown, and there boring into me. I don't know what to do, all I am doing is standing with my mouth agape, lost in the sight before me.

"If you're done staring, we have to go," He says breaking the silence with his deep, rich voice. 

In a split second, I'm out of my trance, and back to reality. My heart starts thumping, and my thoughts start rushing. Seeing him, the Mysterious Guy makes me more confused too what I should do. I don't want to be here, I don't want to stay here. Matter a fact, how did I even get back here. I was out from this world, I was at peace, and now, I'm back. I'm more confused than I've ever been. I don't know where to start, I don't know where to end, I don't even know what I'm looking for. Everything swirling inside my head, it's eating me on the inside. I can't think anymore, I can't handle it anymore. My legs feel like jello, my thoughts feel like it's in between a tornado, my heart is tight inside my chest, my lungs feels like they are swelling and my skin feels like lava was spilled all over me. I feel dizzy, and I see fuzzy, my brain is dying out. The last thing I hear before I collapse is someone yelling, "princess."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~