21. the feelings

Lagnala POV:

Here I am so close, one step away from getting my lifetime wish.

The wind hits my face, causing an icy chill to go down my spine.

"Goodbye wind. Your the only thing that wasn't a dick around here, except for the fact that you pushed me around the street."

Since I was small I wanted to meet the kingdom of hell. I don't know why the kingdom of hell and not the kingdom of heaven; maybe because of the way that I live and the people that I lived with, I don't know. The point is everything that I try to get to see the kingdom of hell someone or something always interrupts. But not today, not now. I am done with all the bullshit.

I inhale and exhale remembering how it feels in my lungs. I savor the cold icy feeling the wind leaves on my skin. 

Inhale,

exhale,

Inhale,

exhale,

Inhale, jump.

On my way down, the wind tears me apart, weird image flashes in front of my eyelids. My skin is burning like hell. The pain is unbearable, but nothing can stop me, not even God himself. With an impact, my body hit the water. my stomach turns, but I don't care. I'm leaving this son of a bitch world. 

I'm sinking,

deeper and deeper, 

my lungs are slowly... feeling with water.

my brain is being squished from the pressure of the water.

I'm sinking into the pit.

I smile when I notice I can't keep my conscious awake. I smile when I could no longer live.

"Bye Bitches!" 

Is that the last bridge that she will ever see?