27. Escaping (Lagnala's POV)

I'm sinking 

deeper and deeper

my lungs are

slowly...

feeling with water.

My brain is being squished from being too deep in the water.

I'm sinking into the pit.

I smile when I notice I can't keep my conscious awake .

I smile when I could no longer live

"Bye Bitches!" 

                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The old misery dark life I had is now gone, I left the old, and now I'm in the new.

I open my eyes to find myself surrounded by darkness, and my brain jumbling with thoughts.

Was I having a vision again.

I close my eyes and open them wider, and still all I can only see darkness.

"Hello," I say 

All I can hear is my voice being eaten by the dark. This is not what I imagined. Well, I don't really imagine anything of how it would be; I just wanted to escape; I just wanted an escape, and this was all I could think of. I'm not going to start self-harm, that was just not me. This was the only escape I could think of. 

A dim light in the corner of my eyes snatches me away from my thoughts. My head snaps towards the small dim light. A yellow road starts forming in front of me.

I turn around and step into the yellow road, and immediately each brick begins to glow. I walk down the path with no knowledge of the future. Out of nowhere, bubbles starts appearing. Inside of the bubbles are moving pictures like scenes from a movie, but it's scenes from my movie, my life.

Bubble 1:

I was a little, I was sitting with a group of friends laughing. I was actually laughing a true deep laugh

As I continue walking down the yellow path another bubble pops up

Bubble 2:

It was of me and Cassandra back in 6th grade. The images showed me sneaking out of my window as quietly as I can, while Cassandra waited for me outside the window. 

The images skipped us having fun together. I truly felt happy around her 

Bubble 3:

I walk further down the yellow road and I see the opposite of happiness, I see the moment where I was betrayed.

I'm pushed on the bed, I was being violated and all she did was stand there and watched. She didn't make a damn step towards me, she didn't even hesitate. At least if she had of hesitated then, I would at least thought she had the idea of helping in her brain, but she didn't. 

A single tear fell from my eyes and rolls down my cheeks. Even in death, I can feel the pain that I ran away from. Even after death, my life is still mesireable. I continue my journey down the yellow road.

Bubble 4:

I was standing in a dark place, but my face looks horrified. All of the sudden the image turns to crimson red. The bubble looks as if it were leaking blood. I saw 2 people lying on the ground but I couldn't who they were because they were like a shadow. 

As I am distracted with the image in front of me another one pops in front of me.

Bubble 5:

This one was of me laying on a bridge all soaked and cold. Looks as if I was dead. In front of my unmoving body was a person but I couldn't see who it was because they were like a shadow. But  I could see it was devasted of seeing me in the state that I was. I know it wasn't any of my parents, and it is definitely not Cassandra because the shadow looks more manly.

A dim light that appears behind the bubble, taking me from my thoughts, again. I walk forward, not really caring what's going to happen to the bubble, but it just slowly moves out of my way. The dim becomes brighter and brighter until a beautiful woman is standing in front of me.

The woman is beautiful; she has the right curves in the right places, she's in a long white silky dress, her skin is dark. I look up at her face and I gasp

That woman looks exactly like me. 

But she can't be me, for I am standing right here in front of her. Also, I have a half shaved head and she has a head full of hair; plus, she looks much older than me.

The woman looks at me and smiles. Her smile is perfect, straight rows of perfect white teeth.

"I missed you baby girl," she says. Her voice is like honey slowly being poured into your ears.

She strides closer to me; she's standing about two inches away from me. She brings her hands up to my cheeks and slowly caresses it.

Her present brings me so much comfort, I don't know why. I  fall into her arms, wrapping my arms around her, seeking and receiving all the comfort that I can get. We're on the floor with me laying on her as she passes her fingers through my hair. Tears, still falling from my eyes.

"Babygirl it's time to go back,"

"But I don't want to go back. I want to stay with you, whoever you are."

She chuckles and grabs my face in between hands so that I could looking into her eyes.

"Baby girl, listen to me, you need to go back. They need you, the world needs you." 

"The world hates me."

"Baby girl, listen to me, the world will always hate until you end up saving it. Then, they're never going to get enough of you." 

"Why do you keep calling me Baby girl?" I ask with my head tilted like a confused puppy.

"That's not important, all you need to know is that you need to trust me and that you need to close your eyes."

She sighs when she sees that I didn't close my eyes

"Okay baby girl, close your eyes for m--" "Close your eyes" 

I did as she asks, she kisses my forehead and touch my cheeks,

"Goodbye baby girl," 

The last thing I see is a bright light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was a long chapter, but I think it makes up for the short chapters

So What do you think of this chapter

After all the Mysterious guy POV it's finally Lagnalas turn.

Who do you think the random lady was?

I do hope you guys liked the chapter though 

 Merry Christmas Eve

XOXOXOX