17. Done!

Until I feel something press against me.

I turn to find a drunk Samuel and a bunch of his buddies behind him; on the sidelines Kiera with a camera recording. Whenever there's a camera it is never good. I turn to run but I'm not quick enough. The second I turn Samuel's hand is around my arms in a tight grip. He pulls me out from the dance floor and starts dragging me behind him. My eyes go wild through the crowd, searching for Cassandra or at least someone who cared enough to help, but everyone was lost in the music, in their drinks, or in their partners.

My anxiety starts kicking.

My arms are throbbing.

I feel so stupid thinking that I would actually be normal; now, I'm going to pay for my stupidity; I don't know in what way or what form, but I know that am about to pay for thinking normal was part of my vocabulary.

They stop in front of a door and somebody opens the door. They all get in, and Samuel throws me on the bed with such force that my back hit the top of the bed and I bounce back. Now not only my arms are throbbing, but now my back had an unbearable sensation to it. 

I bring my knees to my chest and cuddle with my self. My eyes are burning, I want to cry, but I'm not going to give these assholes the satisfaction of my tears; but the tears spills out like a river anyways. I always bring disappointment. Kiera steps out with the camera. She takes a step closer to me and whispers in my ear,

"You actually think you were invited to an actual party? Little freak. I thought you were smarter than that,"

She steps back in front of the crowd and snarls at me.

Then the guy that Kiera was cheating on with Samuel, AKA Samuel's "best friend" steps up. He's muscular and ten times my weight, my height, my everything. I'm like a mouse compare to him. He comes on the bed and pulls me close. I struggle against his hold but it's all in vain. All I'm doing is bringing him pleasure.

"Whats under that shirt of yours?"

As the words finish spilling out of his mouth my hands flies to my chest.

"Oh come on, don't be like that, give daddy some of that cake."

He grabs and turns me around. I try to twist free from him, but his hold gets tighter with every move I make

"Are those are real or are they just padding? Come on you can tell me. You can tell daddy,"

He turns me back around to face him and starts kissing down my neck down to my breast. I push him off, catching him off guard, and he stumbles off of me. He gets up from the floor his face bursting of anger, and I know he's going to make me regret my action. He looks down at me and slaps the shit out of me.

"Hoe!"

"Hey, what do you get to have all the fun? I want to turn," someone from the crowd says, but I'm too dazed to recognize who. I turn to search to find someone who can help me. Anyone! That's when my eyes lands on Cassie. She is just standing motionless watching everything that's happening. She doesn't make a move to help, she just stands there like there is nothing going on. The worst thing is, her eyes are on me, yet, she still make no move!

She was there the whole entire time and she didn't help, or at least say something. So I am completely alone in the world. There's no one left out there for me. Why does it have to be me? Why does this have to exist in this world? I have been molested twice. Fucking twice!!! I'm done.

My emotion are all wild up and mangled. I'm confuse, scared, angry, sad all at the same time. I hear someone saying stop that was enough. I believe it was Samuel, but my brain feels like it's smashed and scattered. I can't focus straight, my vision gets blurry and it's not from the tears. My hands start to feel hot, but not the unbearable hot. The N that's on my arm starts to glow. It gets brighter, and brighter, until everybody is throwing up in the room except for Cassandra, who's looking at me like I ate a bug. I jump off the bed and stop in front of her, and look at her.

This will truly be the worst pain I will ever feel in my life.

 I run out of the room and I push my way to the exit. 

I'm done!