16. Enjoyment

I stand motionless in the middle of sweaty, drunk people, with my wild best friend moving and turning along with the rest of them, and encouraging me to join them. I try to turn around to leave, but my impeccable best friend won't let me take a step. Then, one of the decent songs I enjoy listening to comes on. Side to side by Ariana Grande,

I've been here all night

I've been here all day

And boy got me walking side to side

Let them hoes know

I'm talking to you.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not awful at dancing, not one bit. I'm a pretty good dancer, but me dancing in front of people is not an option. I want to leave this place. As I'm about to step out of the crowd, but before I can, Cassie grabs my hand, she would not let me leave the dancefloor. Then, she starts twirling around, and she truly looks like she's having the time of her life. 

Why can't bring me to do that?

"Come on Nela, join me. I know you know how to dance,"

"Yeah, behind closed doors," I shout at her.

"Nela, stop holding back and let go. Have fun, relax,"

Maybe she's right. I mean I need some relaxation too, right?

 The beat of the music start to flow through me, and out of nowhere, my hips start moving.

"Oh shit, there you go," Cassie shout and start to copy the move that I'm doing.

The music goes harder, a smile grow on my lips, and I add a little twist to my dance moves.

This is amazing.

Then the music change to beautiful liars by Shakira and Beyonce.

He said I'm worth it his one desire.

I know things about him that you wouldn't want to read about.

He kissed me, his one and only beautiful liar

The music fills me from top to bottom. It's like all the empty holes that were empty are slowly filling up, one by one.

I don't want to focus on anything else but the music, and that's exactly what I do until...