2. Visions {part 2}

Tonight is the type of night when wolves feed.

I lay in bed while the full moon hypnotizes me with its round shape and its gray dull light. The queasy feeling that snuck into the pit of my stomach caused by my earlier conversation with my mother still swirls around; also, causing any chance of sleep to disappear. As I stare at the full moon, my eyes flutter to stay open. Unfortunately, I'm beaten by gravity, and I drift off to sleep.

"Huh, where am I?" I turn around to investigate the place that I mysteriously appeared in. I find myself standing on top of a mountain. Down below is a demolished world, just like my unfinished sketch. I carefully scan the world beneath me. People look terribly sick as if they are on the verge of dying. A fire spreads over half of the city. 

In a blink of an eye, I somehow transported from the top of the top of a mountain to leveled ground. I turn to see a small child that looks about the age of seven or so, crying. She stands in a little corner holding a ragged bunny. She looks filthy. She's covered by what looks like black ashes. I feel a pang in my heart, the girl looks miserable.

I slowly walk over to her and start to ask her the usual questions; if she's okay, where her mother was, but she only cries louder and tries to get away from me. As she's backing away, she trips and falls. When she hits the ground I run to help her, but right when I put my hands on her shoulder she turns to ash. Just like that, just disintegrated right in front me. A scream escapes my mouth and I start shaking.

Another Flash

Out of nowhere, a sudden flash takes place, blinding me; a rippling feeling zooms through my body. When I open my eyes, I'm in a different location. 

This time, I'm between the real chaos. By the looks of it, a riot is in place. People are scattered everywhere. All have angry expressions painted on their faces. Some are holding torches, some are carrying knives, some have weapons I have never seen before. Not only that, I'm fighting but not only fighting but I'm fighting with weapons, not normal weapons but some type of supernatural weapons. When I turn around to get a better idea of what's going on, I see a guy standing right beside me, fighting. Well, by the looks of it protecting me. 

Why would he be protecting me? What is he protecting me from?

I try to see his face, but the only thing  I could see is his dark sleek black hair; also that he is very muscular. I force myself to look away from the really handsome guy and go back to putting the puzzle together. I try to figure what we're fighting, yet all I see is just an abundance of people fighting. 

I slowly scan the crowd to find something that can help me uncover the reasoning behind the war. Maybe they're fighting for a medal or something, but there's nothing, absolutely nothing. I scan the crowd one more time. This time, something catches my attention. All the way in the back, behind all the chaos standing in the far corner, is a tall muscular guy wearing a long black trench coat. He's just casually leaning against a pole capturing the scene in front of him with a smirk planted on his face. For I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I guess I was staring for too long because he snaps his head to my direction. I don't know if it's some type of light trick, but I swear that his eyes are glowing. I quickly turn away to avoid his stare and turn back to the hot guy.

Another Flash

When I go to ask him what's going on, a lighting hit the ground with a bright light following behind it. I close my eyes and put my arms over my eyes to protect them from the brightness. When I open my eyes again, I find myself standing in front of some sort of shack with an old lady sitting on a stool, along with a cat balled up by the stool.

That's when the realization hits me. This is the same old lady that keeps popping up in my mind. I start yelling, "who are you?" over and over again, but, all she does is make the hand motion for me to come as she mouths something. This time, for the first time in forever, I can actually make out what she's saying. she keeps saying, "It's going to be okay, one step at a time, don't go too fast. Slow and steady." 

When I try to move forward, I'm instantly push back by a force, a strong force. It's like there's a force field between me and that old lady. Every time I get a really close chance to talk to her or recognize who she is something always happen. When she sees I can't get through, her face turns to a frown. Then, her face turns thoughtful.

Her face goes from thoughtful to expressionless. She hurriedly gets up from her stool and goes inside the shack. she comes back outside, holding a piece of paper above her head and smiling. She sits back down her stool and holds the piece paper out in front of her. I strain my neck to see what the paper is. It looks like a photo. I strain my neck a little more, and could almost make out what the paper is. Right, when I almost decipher the piece of paper a lightning goes straight through the ground following by a ball of energy. The impact from the lighting sends me flying through a dark sky that's full of falling ashes. My harsh landing causes a sharp pain running through my back. When I open my eyes I find myself panting for air and sweating like I just came from a visit from Hephaestus workplace.

~~~~~~~~~Dream finished!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter,

What do you think of this book so far?

Also, if you guys find any mistake, do not be afraid to point it out.

Thank you

PEACEEE OUTTT!!!!!!!!