10. Evil sticks {part 2}

I can't see anything around me.

Everything feels like space, yet, I can feel my surrounding.

I hear the wind whooshing through the leaves and flowers.

I hear my feet pounding hard on the pavement.

I hear my breath coming in out.

I hear the mysterious murmurs of earth.

I hear the honks of cars and the anger of the drivers.

I hear the confusion boiling inside of me.

I'm aware of everything around me,

except for myself.

My arm is on fire.
It's burning like it's being chewed on slowly by a volcano. I lift my jacket sleeve, what I see shock the living daylight out of me.

When I lift up my jacket sleeve, my right arm is glowing hot red. My arm feels like it's going to turn to ashes. The second I think of ashes, a flash goes across my brain. I see a little girl that's covered in dirt. She's crying, crying hard, and slowly moving back like she's trying to get away from someone or something. She clung so tight to that little bear she's holding. Then, a hand reaches out to touch her, she cries harder, and poof just like that, she turns to ashes. I have no idea where that came from, but I never want to see it again.

I have no idea where I'm going, or where I am. I try to stop myself in my track, but I can't. My feet just keep on running faster. My breath starts coming faster and faster. Then, I feel the push again. Little whispers start filling my head, and ears, saying the same thing over and over again.

You're late

Hurry up

I don't have much time you must hurry

The whispers increase, then I feel the force I first felt when I came to know the strange old lady. The force pushes me harder, causing me to go faster. My skin had not dial down at all from the time I was in my thoughts.

I try to ignore the pain. I look up at the sky, and assume it's around one o'clock'. As I look up at the sky something catches my attention, I don't know what it is, but I'm certain, birds do not look like that. But hey what am I kidding, I can't say anything in the world look bizarre anymore, because I just joined that part of the world. Then, the whisper starts again. This time it keeps on saying,

Close your eyes

Close your eyes child, we do not have much time

Close your eyes, and don't peek, or else

It doesn't look like I have much of a choice. I do what the voice tells me to do; I close my eyes with worries running around at the pit of my stomach. But, the voice said close your eyes and don't peek, so that's what I'm going to do. Plus, I don't want to know what or else is.

After a couple seconds with my eyes close I feel cold air swirling around me. I get the feeling of being lifted in the air. My stomach feels like it's being twisted into a knot. I feel like I want to puke, but nothing comes out when I try. The wind keeps whipping my hair around, and it's getting hard to breathe. I have no idea what's going on, but I know it's not something normal. Then, everything goes still, absolutely still. I feel a thud on my back like I just fell. I don't know if I am supposed to open my eyes now or not, so, I decide to take the risk. I slowly crack my eyes open half way, but quickly shut them close. I'm  surprised by a hurtful bright light.

I began to open my eyes again, but this time a little more slowly. I open my eyes fully now and let them adjust to the light around them. I move my left hand around and feel grass underneath it. I sniff the air, it smells of sweet honey, and flowers, and another smell that I can't quite point out, but that is oddly familiar to me. I try to sit up, but when I try to pick my head off from the ground, I get a throbbing sensation. I let my head fall back down on the grass. I take a deep breath and try sitting up again. This time I ignore the pain and push myself off the ground.

This place seems so familiar to me, but I can't remember any reason why it would be familiar to me. All around me are bushes of flowers, trees. It's like a garden that holds every kind of flowers. There are benches, and near the end, all the way in the back is what looks like a shed.

I start to head toward the direction of the shed to try to get some answers. I get halfway to the way heading toward the small shed when I come to a sudden stop. I don't feel like a force is holding me back. I try to move forward once more with a little bit more force, but instead of just stopping, I'm pushed back like there's a force field between me and the shed.

I stand up, and the pain hit me hardcore. My right arm feels like it's literally on fire. I take my jacket off completely and drop on the near bench. I start feeling woozy. I guess it's because of the pain that my arm is releasing, but for some reason, I doubt that's the reason.

I almost lose my balance, but I catch my steadiness before I'm on the ground. I decide to sit down and take a breather to relax and calm my nerves. Instead, I get the opposite. The second my butt cheeks touch the bench's hard, motionless wood, my right arm goes from a red low light to a bright light that could give light to the whole city. After that, I know I'm not in the same place I was before.