26. Mysterious guy {part 4}

Previously...

Her hair is flowing in the wind, but the thing that bothers me the most is that the women standing in front of me look exactly like her...

Tears flows from my eyes like a river, I try to be strong but I can't. The woman that's standing in front of me can't be her, she can't be dead. 

It's now that I wish I showed her who I was, my purpose, and how special she is. She's been through so much to just leave the world. She is so special, I wish she had the chance to acknowledged that.

The angelic form stand in front of me with a confused look on her face. I don't know what to say or what to do. I just sit there on my knees with tears running down my face, sobbing continuously. 

The angelic form takes a step towards me and kneels in front of me. I drop my head, you're supposed to show respect to the dead. She put her two fingers underneath my chin to level my face with hers. 

Her eyes are filled with compassion and love. She holds my face with her two fingers still placed underneath my chin, and stares deeply into my eyes; it's like she's reading my soul. I can't break the eye contact. The weird thing is, the gaze is not an uncomfortable gaze, but more of an understanding one. 

I allow her to look through me. 

I allow her to see the pain that I felt,

I allow her to see the pain that I'm feeling.

"Listen to me," She says, 

  Her voice is melodic; her words spills out like honey, and flows through my ears like the soft strum of a guitar. It makes more tears spring from my eyes.

"You need to finish the job you came to do. Protect the princess, and you will be awarded; maybe even, the award you desire."

She lets go of my chin, and stands up. she walks over to where her head is and kneels down. She stares at her deeply, gently touches her face, and vanishes into thin air. 

I tried to make this chapter a bit longer than the other

Also sorry for posting so late, final weeks is a freaking killer man.

I also have a really bad cold and hard to even keep my head straight and my eyes open.

But anyways enjoy the chapter