28. I'm back {Lagnala's POV}

"That's not important, all you need to know is that you need to trust me and that you need to close your eyes."

She sighs when she notices that I didn't close my eyes

"Okay, baby girl, close your eyes for m--" "Close your eyes,"

I do as she asks, she kisses my forehead and touch my cheeks,

"Goodbye, baby girl."

The last thing I see is a bright light.

The light slowly burns the inside of my eyelids as it takes me away, and I sink into the pain. 

She says the world needs me, but it's not going to treat me right. She makes me feel like I have a purpose in the world above. It felt so right to lay in her arms, with her honey-like voice emptying into my ears, matching the soft strums of a guitar. Her soft gaze made me feel like that I'm not alone. I can still feel her smooth fingertips stroking my hair. I want it that comfort back. I want it back!

I start twisting and turning to prevent from going back. 

I don't want to go to back! I don't want to go to the place that I ran away from. I don't want to feel the pain that I felt before. I feel so peaceful here; there is no one to betray me; no one to misunderstand me; no one hates nor loves me. I love it here. I don't want to go back!

I try to feel a surface, but all I feel is air, which causes me to open my eyes. I open myself, and I feel myself floating inside of a bubble. In the exterior of the bubble is all light, but in the interior, it's only a minimal glow. I trash around, thinking maybe the bubble would pop;  instead, the light inside of the bubble get harshly brighter. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I snap awake, and at the same trying to calm my breathing. 

No, no, I don't want to be back. I DON't want to be here! 

I open my eyes and I find myself sitting down in the same place I took my life. I start shivering. I don't know what to do. I don't want to be back here. I don't want to be back in the place that no one cares about me. I don't want to be back in the place that I'm alone. My heart starts escalating, I have to fix the problems. 

I push myself off the ground, and start walking towards the edge of the bridge. Inside my head, I hear a melodic voice,

"Babygirl, please don't do this. They need you." 

Her words makes me stop dead in my track,

"IF THEY NEEDED ME, THEN THEY WOULD ACT LIKE IT!"

"Fuck this! Fuck them! FUCK EVERYTHING!" 

I continue stomping my way towards the bridge. My chest hurts, it feels like someone is slowly stabbing me, but still, I don't stop; what causes me to stop is a jacket on the ground. The jacket looks so familiar. 

No, it can't be; after all this, it can't be. 

I turn around in place, and the second I turn around, and what I see causes my breath to stop completely. 

In front of me stands a half naked guy.