4. Visions {part 4}

I sit down on the one person seat in the back of the bus. 

A couple of seconds goes by and I start feeling really weird. It feels like the sun had been turned to shine just on me, even though, a raging storm on the outside, that type of weird. I hear the murmurs. The tiny whispers. I turn my head in the direction of the window but, he isn't on the sidewalks. I take my jacket off but still I feel the unexplainable feeling swirling around. I needed a way to distract me from this strange feeling, so I decide to take a nap. The second I close my eyes, a harsh radiant light welcomed itself in the inside of my eyelids. By now, I'm used to the random flashes, but this one feels new. I think the light will go away, but it still lingers inside of me. The light feels so welcoming, I can't do anything else but to give in to it.

The start of the vision:

The light pulls me in slowly. I see myself standing in front of a building, a building I've never seen before. I blink; somehow I transport inside a building. I blink once more and I see an old lady. The only thing is it's not the same old lady that I always see in my dreams or visions. This old geezer is sort of dark skinned like she was from a different culture which I'm guessing one of them is Africa or India. She's wearing some type of green dress but, I can't see the full dress because she's sitting on a stool that's behind a small table. I stand there taking in everything. One thing that definitely catches my attention, the smell of this place.

The smell is strange but not like out of this world strange. I sniff twice and a strong scent of herbs travels up my nostrils. It not just one kind of herbs but multiple. I close my eyes and I see a tiny glass bottle. Then, I see the old lady again, the one I've been seeing since years ago. She's sitting on the same stool, but this time instead of telling me to come she's telling me to go. I don't know what she meant. I don't know if she means to get away from her or go somewhere. Then, I'm on the bus with a whole bunch of kids screaming at me.

~~~~~~~~~~End of vision~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake with a shock at my spine. When I look around, I see a whole bunch of kids yelling at me. It takes me a while for my ears to adjust; When they finally do, I hear they're screaming at me to go; the bus arrive at my stop. I rapidly get up and rush out of the bus, with the sound of laughter and paper balls trailing behind me.