19. Adios!

My feet are moving on their own.

 I want out of this damn world!

I won't stop until I can no longer breathe.

Death has always rejected me, since the first day I was born. Enough has happened in my life for me to have the chance to be welcomed into its kingdom.

I've cried too damn much over the past few years.

 I have suffered enough!

I'm done! I have nothing to live for.

I have nobody,

NO ONE!

No family,

No counselors,

No friends.

The only friend that I thought was by my side, the one friend that I adored, the one friend that I trusted enough to let in my life, to know about my life turned out the be a fraud. The friend I thought I had turned out to be a  trader!

She! Is the main reason why I want to go.

She! Is the reason why I am going to leave!

But I can't put all the blame and hate on her, she thought me a valuable lesson.

She taught me never to force something in life, never be too quick to believe. Hell, never believe something to good to be true, and that there is and will always be soul suckers out there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I keep running.

My skin starts inching me. My head starts pounding. My skin starts heating up. The pain is unbearable.

I want to die!

I want this to end!

Weird images start flashing before my eyes. My eyes feel like they're being sucked dry.

A little girl being dragged away.

My eyes socket feels tighter around my eye.

Someone falling into a deep hole.

My lungs get tighter by the second.

A bright light starting to fade.

My heart speeds up, and my skin cools down.

The bright light gets dimmer.

My heart slows down, the burning in my skin heightens.

The bright light is almost gone.

My heartbeat decreases to almost nothing, and my skin lights up

The bright light is gone.

My heartbeat stops, and my skin turns to fire.

Unexpectedly, the bright light comes back harsher and more brilliant.

Both my heart rate and skin intensity increases, causing me to scream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't run anymore, my legs can't carry me anymore. I drop with a thud on the floor. My eyes are burning from the bright light that I'm seeing.

I can't handle the pain anymore!

I want the pain to go. That's the moment I found the answer to solving all problems, the way to make all the problem go away.

I so happened to stop running on top of a tall bridge. A smile spread across my face. My time has arrived and I fully accept. I push myself off the ground but stumble again.I crawl my way to the bridge. I use all energy to pick myself up from the ground, and climb the edge of the bridge and balanced myself. This is the first moment I truly feel happiness.

I smile as I welcome myself to the realm that rejected me.