8. Fury {part 2}

I quietly walk up to the door and slowly open. My hearts feels like it's ready to burst from my chest.

I hesitantly walk in my room and stand in front of the mysterious guy who wears a black hood.

As close as I am standing by him from him I still can't make out his face.

His face is like a shadow. All I can make out is his fix bone structures. I stand in front of him without knowing what to do. He says nothing, and I stand in front of him just gradually studying him. I need to gain as much information as I can to store.

"Can I feel your arms?" I say a little too loud. Where the hell did that come from? Damn it how do I manage to screw up everything ?  See that's the problem with me I speak what's on my mind. I really can't help it, it just sort of comes out.

His head snaps up, and my inside shrunk so low, I think it's going disappear. He did the last thing I expect. He lifts up his arm and motion for me to come sit down and I gladly do. I gently sit next to him, and slowly lift my hands up and put it on his really, really strong biceps. The second my hands makes contact with his arms, a really bright light appears in front of my eyes. I'm back to last night.

I was on the bed, I just woke from a dream, but I wasn't at all startled. I started to feel someone touching. I lay there still. Then I figure it was my dad. I struggled with his weight. I tried to push him off of me. He took me to the wall, and I still struggle underneath his weight. Then, I felt a breeze coming from the window, I couldn't see anything because it was too dark, it was like the moon disappeared. Then, I heard footsteps, but it was too dark for me to be sure. Then, all the sudden my dad was knocked out, and on the floor. Once he was the floor, I drop myself down on the floor and broke down, then I felt an arm wrapped around my shoulder, the same arm that I am now touching. I drop my shoulder on him, then I was asleep, and this morning I woke up on my bed.

I let go of his arm go with a gasp, and just stare up at him, I don't really know why. He doesn't stare back at me, he just keeps looking forward. But there's a question that's bothering, well more than one question, but, I'm pretty he's not going to answer them.

"What were you trying to say?"

This time he turns to face me and cocks his head to the side a little. I realize I didn't make myself clear.

"Last night, when you put your arms around me, you said something"

Right, when I finish my statement his head goes back like he's shocked.

"What?" I ask

"Can I see your arms?" He says in a really deep tense voice that makes fireworks fly inside me. I slowly raise both of my arms to him, and I look down at them. My right arm is glowing. A gasp escape my mouth, and his head snaps up to look at me. I can't see his expression, but somehow that hoodie gives out of a shadow. But I shut my mouth.

"Can you take your jacket off please?" He asks.

He asks so nicely I can refuse. I shed of my jacket, and a cold air run up my arms. I wrap my arms around my upper body, with my right arms still glowing, and heating up.

He gets up and goes over to the window. I sit there and watch him in confusing. I hear a click, and I assume that he closed the window. He comes back and sits down next me. I unwrap my arms from myself, and slowly give him my right arm that is now at a low glow. and I can't help but feel his tenseness; I have no idea why, but that makes me a little nervous.

He gently takes my hands, and my face goes red as a cherry. He slowly passes his fingers on the new tattoo that forms on my arm, and I feel like my face is going to burn from the heat that I'm feeling. He looks up at me, and I feel his tenseness melt away, and that made the knot in my stomach loosen. I don't know what his expression are. I wish I could hear what he's thinking. Right, when I finish that thought, I hear, God Damn she's beautiful. I looked around the room, but there was no one else there, and I know he didn't say because I would have heard his deep voice. Plus he wouldn't be speaking in third person. Then I heard why can't we start right now

"Why can't we start what now".

He looks at me and cooks his head one more time. That's when I realize he isn't the one talking, but it was my mind talking to me. But my mind wouldn't talk to me in third person. I look down at my arm and notice that my left hand is glowing. A new tattoo isn't forming but one that was already there is growing; the one that says, MR. I sit there utterly confused. He let out a chuckle that makes me snap from my thoughts. He looks straight forward, right into my eyes. Then I hear, you're reading my mind. I let out a gasp, and he smiles. The door of my room swings open. I quickly put my arms behind my back. My mom walks in the door, my breath gets stuck in my throat.

"Who the fuck were you talking to?"

I look at her like she's wearing a snake around her neck.

"No, no one," I struggle to say.

I turn my head to see what the Mysterious guy think; Was he was scared, or shocked, or something. When I turn around he isn't sitting on the bed next to me anymore. My eyes go back to my mom; there he is standing right by her and she doesn't even notice.

"What the fuck are you staring at?" She turns around, facing right at him, but have no idea if he's there. She turns back to me, "I swear do you have some guy hiding in your closet? Huh, you little whore" After she says that sentence I see the mysterious guy (MG) head goes back a bit like he's shocked by my mother's words; that made it hard for me to breath. He turns his head, and catches me staring. I quickly swing my head back to my mom's direction. She turns back to where I was staring to make sure there's nobody there. Then she comes closer to me,

"What are you hiding behind your back?"

"What, nothing,"

"Do you fucking think I'm stupid or something? Now let me see your hands," she demands

"No!" I practically yell. I turn around to see him staring. Anyone could feel his tenseness from away.

"Excuse me! I said let me see your hands," I sit there with my hands behind my back like it's tied with chains. She walks towards me, leaving deep footprints behind. She grabs my hands so hard that I feel like my veins are stretching. I look down at my hands to see if my arms are glowing, but they're not. I feel relief, but the tattoos are still there. My breath gets stuck in my throat, but she's looking at my arms in confusion like there aren't any tattoos in my arm.

Then, I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up and see him, he looks at me and shakes his head, and he's gone. Just like that he's gone, like he was never there. Out of nowhere, anger fills me. I stand up push my mom off me grab my jacket and my backpack and rush out the room. I slam the door so hard, I swear I felt the floor rattle a little. I take out my phone to check the time and by the looks like of it, I just skipped school. As much as I want to to go far away from school, something is pushing towards the direction of the school, I don't know why. I would of have guessed, 'the force', but this doesn't feel the same way it did earlier. Plus I don't hear whispering.