25. Mysterious {part 3}

I reach down and put my head on her chest, feeling to feel a heartbeat. nothing.

I  put my two fingers on her neck, feeling for a pulse. nothing.

I reach for her hands, feeling for some type of warmth. cold. 

Then...

The tear carelessly rolls off her check. I let my head hang loosely, tears running down one by one down my cheeks, all hope lost. I let my head fall on her chest, crying. 

I don't know why I am crying so hard; I mean it's not like I have never seen someone die before. Since I was put on the guardian job, I have never cried once, not even when my mother died. 

Why am I crying over her?

Why do I even care?

I have been put on watch duty with girls, women, and guys I have never felt this way.

Why am I feeling like this now?

Tears keeps rolling. I start to stand, but once again I'm blinded by a bright flash. I quickly cover my eyes as confusion fills my thoughts. 

The light starts to become dim and dimmer leaving a beautiful women standing in front of me. She's dressed in a beautiful long silky white dress with a white glow surrounding her body, hugging her amazing curves. Her hair is flowing in the wind, but the thing that bothers me the most is that the women standing in front of me looks exactly like her.

Yes I do realize that I am posting really short chapters, but I have a reason for it

I also need to apologize for the late updates, I have been extremely busy studying and exam its very stressful

Anyways back to the book 

What do you think of this book so far and be honest

What do you think of this 'Mysterious guy" 

and finally, who do you think it was in the white dress

don't be afraid to share your thoughts my dear folks

This is the long white dress the women was wearing (look at them legs)