30. Courage {Mysterious Guys}

Why do I feel like I'm the one dying when she is the one laying on the ground with no pulse? Maybe it's because I have never lost a mission before. Is me, never losing a mission before the reason for that weird feeling in the pit of my stomach? Is me, never losing a mission before the reason my temper rise whenever I see a guy, like that random teenage boy, comes close to her, and looks at her with that twinkle in their eyes? Is me, never losing a mission before--

Before I can finish my thought, I hear shuffling, following that is a grown, following that is ---

Her snapping awake and catching her breath. I instantly run in the shadow, for my glory is on display, and I do not have my jacket on.

Damn, who knew someone that woke up from death, could look so beautiful. What am I thinking?

I snap myself from my thoughts, trying to cease the internal battle I'm having with myself. This random girl, my mission, got me emotional and reckless; she brought out a side of me that should have never been on display. She made things go through my mind that I thought I would never think. She made me feel, and I promise myself that that accident won't ever happen again. I promise that I won't let a mere girl get the best of me.

The sound of sniffles takes me from my thoughts, and immediately my eyes lands on her. She's shaking like a chihuahua and mumbling; I want so badly to go soothe and comfort her, but I can't let her see me like this. She suddenly gets on her feet, her face washed with anger. She begins shouting cuss words while rushing towards the bridge.

"If they needed me, then they would act like it!" she yells.

"Fuck this! Fuck them! Fuck everything!" she yells

How could someone look so striking in the moment of anger?

I focus on my energy and lowered the energy of my glory so that I am completely in the form of a human. As I lose focus, I see that she stopped, she stops cursing, walking, she's just frozen staring at the ground with her back turned to me. I follow her stare and see that she's staring down at my jacket. I decide that it's not much of a difference if she sees me, since she already know I'm nearby. I quietly place myself behind her, trying my best not to let my eyes trail down.
She turns around with confusion washing her face, then it is replaced by shock, then she stared me down, analyzing every part of me. I don't know why but her checking me out makes me feel a new pride. 

I don't think I've anything so beautiful. The girl just woke up from death, yet she portrays an angelic figure. Her curves cause her to look more fuller; Her lip is plumped and contains the perfect shade. Her eyes glisten in the moonlight, which for some reason makes me feel something inside my stomach. Her skin glows enhancing her beauty, and also enhancing the weird feeling that magically appeared at the pit of my stomach. 

Shit the time, were running out of time!

The second I open my mouth to tell her that it's time to go she collapse on the floor.

"Princess!"