3. Visions {part 3}

I wake up feeling all fuzzy and daze. My head begins to suffer from a massive headache. I head to the bathroom thinking maybe I could find something that could lower the pain. When I reach the bathroom everything is blurry. I face the mirror to look at my reflection, but all I see is a mosaic view. I open the cabinet and reach for the Advil. I pop one in my mouth and decide to take a hot shower, thinking it would help.

My shower is cut short when I notice I'm feeling the same way I did before; plus, the steam from the shower is only making my condition worse. I head back to my room; I put my long black skirt with black tights underneath it, along with my purple shirt and my black boots; and to top it off I add a jacket.

I stumble into the living room to find my mom screaming and swearing. I can't hear anything she's saying because the random voice in my head drowns her voice. The voices sound as if they're complaining, and some, angry. Different emotions run wild inside my head leading for my headache to deepen. I grab my backpack, swing it over my shoulder and start walking toward my bus stop.

I arrive at the bus stop and stand restlessly at my little corner. I can't stand still. All I hear are yelling, laughing, crying, arguing all at once; it's driving me crazy. I feel like my brain is ripping apart very slowly.

The bus arrives, finally. As soon I get on, the voices gets louder and my brains rip a bit faster. I sit on the last seat in the back of the bus. The moment I sit down an unexpected flash takes place. I know exactly what's  happening; I'm having one of these flashbacks or vision things again. 

Though, this one is horrible; I see the bus gets into an accident. As it's driving it hit two cars and flips over, with the wheels on fire. 

About 10 seconds after the vision, the bus misses a red light.

The bus hit two cars and almost flips over. Instead of flipping over it drifts across the street until it comes to an abrupt stop. My head is pounding and I'm  shaking nonstop. As I try to stop myself from shaking so much, I see a guy in a black hoodie leaning against an electricity pole out of my peripheral view. I turn my head to fully focus on this mysterious guy.

The more I look at him, the more familiar he becomes. When he turn to my direction, we lock eyes, yet I can't make out his face. All I see is how chiseled his jawbone are, other than that the rest of his face is shadowed by his hood. After a couple of seconds of staring at each other, he let his gaze drop and casually walks away like nothing happened. The second he leaves the police start arriving, along with another bus. We all transfer to the other bus after we've all been asked if we're okay, by the police.

Three police officers step on the bus busying themselves asking everyone questions. Meanwhile, I'm seeing double. The first police come to me and start to question me, but I can't hear anything he's saying because I am too busy focusing on the black shadow at the front corner of the bus.

The shadow man keeps on getting closer, and closer, and I couldn't do anything about it; I just sit there frozen and unable to act. I feel a hand land on my shoulder, but I can't move. All I can do is stare at the shadow, as it comes closer and closer. The hand touching my shoulder starts to slightly shake my shoulder, yet, I can't snap myself back to reality. The hand reaches my face, and the red light in my head goes off, and immediately I'm back to reality. I shake my head a couple of times and blink my eyes a couple more times. Once my vision comes clear again, I am face to face with concern; in other words, the police officers. I quickly turn back around at the spot where the black shadow was advancing me, but it's no longer there. It just vanished.

"Ma' am are you alright?" the police with the brown hair asks over and over again until I can find my voice.

"Yes I'm alright, it was shocking,"