20. the mysterious guy

Ha, there it is.

The grand tree, personally my favorite tree. I climb the tree like a monkey, using my animal abilities. I reach the branch and finally relax.

At this moment, I'm supposed to be watching over her, but after I saw her with the guy I don't know what happened I just left.

But I'm sure she's fine.

Mamma D put me on this job since I was a mere child, I believe at the age of 5.

I'm known to be the strongest hunter, best guardian, best at everything because of my...

No, we shall not speak nor think of his name, his title, or anything of him, or he will come and find you

I look up at the stars, and my mind drifted to her.

Her perfect wide brown eyes. Her amazing dark tone skin. Her perfect eyelashes. Her luscious lips. Her smile that makes my heart beat faster than it supposed to. But she only smiled when she was with him.

When they were in the garden she looked at him like he was her guardian angel, that was supposed to be me. That was supposed to be the way she looked at me. When he was walking her to the car and she was cradled in his arm, she looked so comfortable in his arms. I don't why but that made me restless.

In the car, she slept like a peaceful dove by him, and he kept looking at her with that soft glare in his eyes. I personally hated it, don't know why but I did. When she woke up she kept looking at him under her lashes, and that sight was breathtaking to me. He was staring her down, paying attention to all her facial feature, which was fine with me. But then, his eyes went down to her perfect shaped, round boobs, and that stirred something inside me. I don't know why, but I want to rip the guy's throat out and watch him bleed out.

When she arrived home, she looked disappointed, and my heart hardened. She opened the door and started walking, but she turned around and she was handing his jacket back, but he wouldn't take it. Then, they started laughing, and more laughing, and I'm pretty sure there was more laughing, but I didn't stay for the rest of show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit up with a gasp on the branch. My lungs are killing me. Then, slowly, my limbs becomes numb. my brain keeps thumping.

Lagnala, fuck what happened?

I bring her to my focus center like she wasn't already my center, I focus on her energy,  it was low, dangerously low. I jump off the branch and run like I never ran before. Her energy is much lower.

I run faster,

I stopped at the bridge. I hear the water splash. 

Then, her energy is gone.

No this can't be happening.

I take off my black jacket, not really caring what anybody is seeing, and I dive in after her.

Still, her energy is dead, gone I can't feel anything.