1

Sabrina's POV

I walked into the studio with my sunglasses on my head and sweatpants on my legs. "Ohhhh Sabrina!!!!" I heard him yell. "Ohhhhh Peyton!!!!!" I called back. I couldn't find him anywhere. A pair of arms wrapped around my waist and I knew he found me. "Happy Birthday!" He said. I smiled and turned around in his arms, giving him a quick hug. "Thanks Peyton." I backed up and was tackled by someone. "Happy birthday Sab!!!" Rowan yelled in my ear from on my back. "Thanks peaches." She hopped off my back and gave me a hug. We walked into my dressing room and Rowan was called to hair and makeup. I grabbed the clothes assigned to me and looked at Peyton. He was sitting on the couch with his phone. I walked to the back of the room and took of my shirt to change. "Hey Sab, what a-" He turned around at the same time as me. "I am so sorry.  I didn't mean to look, or be here. Maybe I should go." He rambled. I sighed. "It's fine." I threw my shirt on and walked to the couch, and sat down. "What did you want?" He wouldn't look at me. "Oh my gosh Peyton, look at me." I turned his head and he sighed. "Sorry. Uh, I was wondering what you were doing for your birthday? 17 is pretty special." He said. "Oh nothing really. Dinner with the family. Why?"
"Oh just thought we could maybe do something together." He shook his head as if excusing the thought. "Well why don't you come with me? I could use a date."
"A date?"
"Yea."
Truth be told I like him. Not a big deal.
"Yea alright. Okay. Well I'll let you change and we can talk about dinner later." He stood up and I followed. "Alright see you later." He opened the door. "Happy birthday Sab." He said before leaving. I closed the door and leaned against it smiling. I quickly got changed and went to hair and makeup before going to the set. Ironically it was Maya's birthday episode, so as we got ready to film people were still putting up balloons to make a party vibe feel. Everyone was in the scene but Peyton and I were the dominant pair. "Alright and we begin rolling in three, two, one, action."
~~~
"Hey Maya, happy birthday." Lucas said.
"Thanks Huckleberry." I smiled.
"I got you a little something. Nothing big. Here." He handed me a small box. I opened it up to see a silver necklace, with a silver lace heart. In black 'Maya' was on the front. I looked up at Lucas and smiled. I gave him a big hug and lingered. I could stay in this moment forever. I released from his embrace and smiled. "Can you help me put it on?" I gave him the necklace and moved my hair. He attached the two ends and I put my hair back, looking at it. "This means a lot to me. Thanks Lucas."
"You're worth it"
We hugged again and this time when I let go I quickly moved in and pressed my lips against his.
~~~~
When Peyton and I kissed the camera quickly panned to Rowan, Corey and Amir with their mouths open.
"And that's good." The director said, after the two second kiss. I pulled away and opened my eyes, allowing myself to come down off of my tippy toes. "You're pretty short there Other One." Peyton joked. We were still very close. "What was that not good enough?" I asked, joking as well. "Eh. You could've done better." He whispered. "Yea? You think so? Maybe your right." I whispered back. I went onto my tippy toes again and kissed him. I pulled away and stepped back. "I'll be here all week." I said before I turned around and walked away.

I walked into my dressing room and sat down. I heard a knock on the door and looked up to see Peyton.  "What you want more?! Give me a break!" I joked. He smiled and out his hand behind his neck. "So about dinner." He started. "Oh. Just wear something nice. We will pick you up." He nodded his head and walked in. "So like are you still open for business? Because I have this cut here that could use some help." He held out his hand to show me a paper cut on his finger. "Oh you poor thing." I said laughing. "I can fix that." I kissed his finger and let it go. "Oh my gosh Sab you're a miracle worker." He said. I laughed and he sat down beside me. He put his legs up on the coffee table and I turned to rest my head on his lap, letting my legs drape along the arm rest. He fiddled with my hair and I watched him. All of a sudden his face lit up. "I got you something." He let go of my hair and reached into his back pocket to reveal a small box. "Happy birthday." He gave it to me and I opened the box. It was the same necklace but instead of  'Maya' it said 'Sabrina'. I looked up at Peyton and smiled. "It's beautiful." I sat up and gave him a hug. "Thank you Peyton." I smiled and pulled away. "You're welcome. But you have to let me put it on you after filming." I nodded and fiddled with the necklace. "Thanks." I set it on the coffee table and we were called to set. "And we are a go in three,two,one, action!"
~~~~
I smiled and sat down on the couch. Mom and Shawn walked into the Matthews living room with a cake and everyone started singing. Riley, Lucas, Zay and Farkle were behind mom. "Alright kiddo make a wish you're only 16 once."Shawn said. This time I looked at Lucas. I knew what I wanted more than anything. I smiled and blew out the candles.
~~~~
"And we are good. Quick change of scene, everyone go get changed. I walked off and quickly got changed and came back before we started filming. The day went by fast, and at the end of the day the cast threw a quick birthday party where Rowan, Corey and Ben gave me a new keyboard. "Thanks guys. That means a lot." I said. I went around and thanked everyone before I went home to get ready for dinner.