37

Sabrina's POV

I watched as Peyton was doing something on the computer. He was very focused. "What are you doing?" I asked walking over. He looked up and shut his computer. "Nothing." I sat down next to him and frowned. "What are you hiding?" He shook his head. "Maybe my love for you." I rolled my eyes. He looked at his watch. "Let's go for a walk." He said. "It's 9:30.." He nodded. "Yes it is. Good detective work." He got off the bed and held his hand fir me to take. We walked downstairs and said goodbye to his parents before walking out into the night. We followed the sidewalk to the park in the neighbourhood. "I really like you." Peyton said. I put my head in his arm. "Yea I like me too." I said. He smiled and squeezed my hand. "Thank you for sticking with me. Through everything." I said. "Where else would I be?" He asked. "I don't know where I'd be without you." I whispered. "You'd probably be at your house. Or your boyfriend's house. You wouldn't have any marks on your wrist. And you probably would be happier." I sighed and pulled up my sleeve, recalling New Years Eve. "Sounds like a horrible life." I said. We walked into the park and down a beautifully lit path. He stopped walking and faced me. "Are we going somewhere?" He asked. "What do you mean?"
"I just feel like we've plateaued. Waiting."
"Waiting for what?"
"Marriage. And it's too early. But I feel like we've zoomed through an entire year in three weeks."
"Waiting doesn't mean plateaued. Someday, you will be happy with your wife. I'll be happy with my husband. Let's just hope that we are each other's happy. Someday Peyton. Someday."

I felt like this was a more appropriate ending for the book. I don't know if I want to make a sequel yet so let me know if you want one. Thanks for reading guys!!