35

Sabrina's POV

I opened my eyes and it was pitch black. I looked around the room and I could tell that Peyton was still asleep. I slipped out of the bed and crept out of the room. I looked down the hallway and it was quiet. I tip toes down the stairs and went straight to the basement. I turned on the lights and dimmed them. I grabbed Peyton's gloves and slid them on before sliding the basement door halfway shut. I walked over to the bag and started punching.

Peyton's POV

I woke up and immediately shot up. Where did she go? I looked around the room in the early morning light but she was gone. I got out of bed and walked into the hallway to check the bathroom but she wasn't there either. I walked downstairs and looked around before noticing a dim light shining from the basement. I slowly walked down the stairs and peeked through the small opening to see Sabrina with double braids, attacking the bag. I smiled and watched as she hit the bag over and over again. I did good. I opened the door and she stopped. "It's a little early." I said. She turned around and was red and sweaty. "How long have you been down here?" I asked. She looked at the clock in the wall and shrugged. "Half an hour?" I raised my eyebrows. "It's 4:00 in the morning." I said. "Bad dream I guess." I walked up to her. "What about?" She looked away. "Oh come on it was a dream. It's not like it could offend anyone." She shook her head. "Please?" She looked up. "I had a dream that I was pregnant." She whispered. "I thought it was real." I nodded. "So you came down to distract yourself." I said. She nodded. "Why is being pregnant bad?" I asked. She sighed. "Because. I don't want to be." I looked confused. "But there isnt even a possibility that you could be..." Her face fell. "Sabrina? There is no possibility right?"
"No Yea. There isn't. But still. Way too young." I nodded. She wiggled her arms and looked at the clock. "I think I'm gonna go-"
"For a run. Yea. We are." I finished. She handed me her arms and I took her gloves off. I wrapped and arm around her and we went upstairs.

We left the house and were running down the street. "Can I ask you something?" I asked her. "What?" She replied. "Do you want to have kids?" She stopped running. "Why do you ask?" I turned to face her. "Because, when we a- just wondering." She looked at me and smiled. "You wanna have kids. Don't you?" She asked. I shrugged. "I mean I guess. I- yea. I do." She chuckled. "Yea I knew you did. But I don't think I'll let you take it." She said. "Take w- ohhh. I'm just glad you still got it." She scrunched up her nose. "Eww. Don't say that." I smiled. "Fine I'll just tak-"
"Shut up!" She ran ahead and I started after her.

Sabrina's POV

I sprinted back into the house and took my shoes off. I walked upstairs and grabbed a towel before going to take a shower.

There was a knock on the bathroom door and I let my shirt drop to the floor. "Yes?" I asked softly. "Can I come in?" It was Peyton. "Why? I'm about to shower."
"Alright nevermind." I got into the shower and quickly washed my hair and body. I got out of the shower and walked into Peyton's room. "Hey c-"
"Right there." I looked and saw a pair of shorts and one of his sweaters. "Thanks." I carried them into the bathroom and got changed. I put the towel on the rack and walked back in. "Come here." He outstretched his hands and I walked and fell into them. He stared at me for a moment and smiled. "What?" He smiled. "You're beautiful." He whispered. He kissed me and I moved closer to him. His shirt was getting wet from my hair. He pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around me. "You're not a bad kisser." I whispered. "Gee thanks." He said. I smiled and put my hands on his neck, kissing him again. He moved his arms under my sweater and up my back. "You smell like me." He whispered. "I'm wearing your clothes and used your shampoo." I whispered. "Oh so we're the couple that shares everything." He asked. "'fraid so." He kissed me and slowly started leaning down, laying me on the bed. He slipped his hands up my sweater and slid it off my body. I pulled him down and closed the gap between us. He put his arms on both sides of me. My hair dripping water everywhere. He slipped his shirt off and tossed it aside, quickly moving back down towards me. I intertwined our legs and moved our waists closer to each other. My bare legs rubbing against his pants. He moved his hands under me and rested them on my bra. I grabbed his belt buckle accidentally touching him. He moaned. I undid his belt buckle and laughed. I slipped his pants off with my legs and left them at the end of the bed. He closed every possible gap between us. He moved an arm down to my leg and I gasped. He moved his hand up my leg and I flipped us over to stop him. My wet hair falling down and touching his chest. "That's cold." He whispered. I stared down at him. "I thought it would help." I whispered. He smiled. "Yes but not for the reasons you want it to." I shook my head. "You can really gross me out sometimes." I whispered. He moved so our faces were an inch apart. "But you like it." He whispered. I blushed. "That's what I thought." He smirked. I couldn't say anything. My voice would just break. He was breaking me. He flipped us over and kissed me, his arms rubbing against my sides. He moved down so our waists were touching and moved forward a little bit. I moaned. My legs moved away from each other and he slipped between them. His hand moved down to my thigh and I flinched again. He slid up to the bottom of my shorts. I tried to hold in my groan but it came out a squeal. I could feel him against me. This can't go too far. He moved against me, back and forth. He slid his hand up my shorts and started to slide them off. I can't give into him. I slipped down a bit, so I was at his neck. He looked down at me, his eyes darker. It kind of scared me. He could see it did. His face immediately went soft. He pecked my lips again and again and slid down to meet me. "Hey did you guys want breakfast?" I heard his mom say. "No no no no." I panicked. I grabbed the covers under me and quickly slid under. "Yea we will be right down." He called, pulling a blanket over top of him. His mom walked in and I started laughing. "What's so funny?" She asked. She looked around and started noticing our scattered clothes. "You two just can't seem to get away from each other. I'd hate to be in the same house once you two are married. Get dressed and come down for breakfast." She left and I started laughing. "What?" Peyton asked. I got out of bed and put my sweater on. "Good luck." I said. He looked at me confused. "With wh- ohh. Crap. Yea that's a problem." He didn't move the blanket. I walked out and downstairs, leaving Peyton alone in the room. His mom and dad were already at the table. "Where's Peyton?" His dad asked. "He's getting up still. He should be down any minute." His mom laughed and i smiled. "I don't get it, what's so funny?" He asked. "Nothing sweetheart. Did you shower?" She asked me. "Yes. I got up a little early so i went for a run." She nodded. "Why were you up so early?" I sat down at the table as she brought over our plates. "Bad dream. Thought I would just stay up." They nodded and we heard footsteps on the stairs. "Good morning family." Peyton said, walking into the kitchen. "Good morning." His dad said. We all sat down and ate breakfast.

I finished washing the dishes and put my still damp hair up in a ponytail. "Hey sexy." I heard behind me. I sighed. "Don't say that." I said. He came up behind me. "Hey there beautiful." I smiled weakly. "What's up?" He asked. I shrugged. "Just not feeling it right now Peyton." I said. "Watch a movie?" He asked. I nodded. He picked me up and we went to the couch. He started a movie and we laid down in the couch, spooning. Soon after the movie started I drifted off to sleep.

"Mom?" The small voice asked. "Hey honey." I whispered. My head in my hands. "What's wrong?" He walked over and hugged my leg. "Nothing sweetie. Just a little upset with daddy right now." I messed up his hair and picked him up, placing him in the counter. "You want lunch?" I asked, faking a smile. He nodded. I went to the fridge and heard footsteps in the stairs. "Alright I'm off. Bye kiddo." I watched as Peyton walked over and kissed his forehead. "Daddy where are you going?" I got out the break and vegan toasting it. "Just a business trip for a few days. Daddy is trying to get a movie role." I felt his eyes on me. "I'll see you later Sab." He said with no emotion. I turned around. "Alex go play okay. I need to talk to daddy alone." I took him off the counter and he ran off. "What's up?" Peyton asked. "Gee I dont know. You just got back yesterday and now you're leaving." I said upset. "I want to make sure I get a role this year." He said. "How about the role of a father? Or a husband? Because I'll tell you right now you're doing a pretty crappy job in both roles." He put his keys down. "I'm a great father. And a good husband. I'm going ot so that I can make money for this family."
"Oh yea sure. No more 'I love you' or even kissing me and you call yourself a good husband?!"
"JUST BECAUSE I DONT DO THAT DOESNT MEAN IM A BAD HUSBAND!! IM BUSY!!"
"TOO BUSY FOR ME?! TOO BUSY FOR THIS FAMILY?!"
"IM DONE WITH THIS CONVERSATION! Ill see you when I get back."
"Don't bother coming back. We are done. Find yourself somewhere else to go."

I was shook awake and I opened my eyes. I went to rub them but instead i was greeted by many tears. "Hey what's wrong?" Peyton asked concerned. I was wrapped in his arms. "What?" I asked. "Why are you crying?" He asked. I turned to face him. "You're not going to leave me are you?" I whispered. He stared at me. "Never." He said. "Promise." He pecked my lips. "I promise." He whispered. I smiled. "Good."