8

Sabrina's POV
I woke up and was surprised to have a warm pillow beneath my head. And on my back. When I opened my eyes Peyton was still sleeping. I smiled. I wish I could wake up like this everyday. I want to wake up like this everyday. I grabbed my phone carefully not trying to wake him. I opened the camera and tried to take a picture. Once I got a decent one I opened Instagram. I quickly posted it
We may or may not have had a sleepover.
I closed my phone and my eyes.
"Well good morning." I heard a male voice. It wasn't Peyton's. "Peyton would you like to join us for breakfast?" He asked. I kept my eyes closed. "I should probably get going. I was too tired to drive. Sorry sir." We got up. "Well you are both clothed so I'm not mad." He said. "Dad!" I went red. "Oh sorry princess. I didn't mean it like that. I meant I'm happy that you didn't take her virginity. You know have sex." He said. "DAD!" Peyton laughed. "You can leave any time now!" I said. He rested on the door frame. "I don't know if I should. You know just for precautions can I see what's in the garbage?" My eyes went wide and Peyton was grabbing his clothes from last night. "You are so gross! And embarrassing. It's like 8:00 give us a break!" I said loudly. "You are fun to mess with. But seriously if you.... Then you are both dead. I'll get rid of Peyton last since he's my favourite out of the two of you." He said walking away. I looked at Peyton who couldn't hold a smile in. "I should go. Unless you want me to stay." He said. "Well what were you going to do today?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know." I nodded my head. "Do you want to stay?" He shrugged his shoulders and smiled. "Yea okay let's go." I said. We walked downstairs and into the kitchen. "Can he stay?" Mom nodded. We sat down at the table and mom brought Peyton a plate. "Thank you ma'am." We ate breakfast and talked. "So how are you two?" Dad asked. I looked at my plate, I had my foot up on the chair. I put my mouth on my knee. I could feel Peyton looking at me. "Nothing has really changed." Peyton said. He grabbed my hand under the table and I smiled, my mouth still on my knee. "Yea. We are all good." I said. "I don't want to bring him up but Sabrina's last boyfriend was pretty good to her, so I have expectations. Although I'm pretty confident you will exceed them." I slid over in my chair, closer to Peyton and he out his arm around me. "As far as I'm concerned she's happy. And if she's happy I'm happy." Dad smiled. "Yea she's never really this happy." He said. "I'm glad I'm doing something right." Peyton said. "Makes me think I'm doing something wrong!" Dad said laughing. Peyton smiled. "She's alive, and was happy before she met me. You're doing better than I am." He said. Dad got up and smiled. "Yea. I guess I am. But someday she isn't going to be my problem. She'll be yours." He said. My eyes went wide. "Yea but I'll handle her." Peyton said. "We don't know about that." I said. Peyton looked down at me. "You think I can't handle you?" He asked. "I think I'll have you wrapped around my finger." I said putting up my Index finger. He put his hand around it. "Yea I believe that." He said. I smiled. "But I can still do this." He picked me up and held me in his arms. I yelped. "Okay haha." I said. He walked towards the sliding glass doors. "No. It's early." I whined. Instead of opening the doors he walked right passed them and into the living room. He threw me onto the couch. "You think that affects me?" I asked. "No." He said. He jumped onto the couch and slowly descended, resting his arms and legs so that he was leaning over me. "But I think this does." He leaned down and kissed me. I put my hands around his neck and sat up a little. I pulled away and laid back down. "True true." I said.
-----

You are going to be my problem someday. My beautiful problem. And I am going to love you and make sure you are safe and happy. Because I am in love with you. And every single tine I see you I am reminded that you said yes. You said yes to me. Not just to being your boyfriend but to being your partner. There won't be one day where I don't miss seeing you, or a day that I don't think about our future. Because in my opinion you deserve a happy family, you deserve the world. And if you let me in the future, I am going to try and give you the world. Maybe not all at once, but piece by piece. I know you could be the one. I want you to be. But if it somehow doesn't work out, just know I will always love you. I will always come after you when you need me. I'm not too young to know what I'm feeling isn't infatuation. I am falling for you. And I want to tell you one day. I will tell you one day.
                                             Peyton