4

Sabrina's POV

"Here." I said handing him a pair of pants and a shirt. "Where did you get this?" He asked ruffling his hair with a towel. "Uh nowhere. Just put them on." He went into the bathroom and I took my clothes off grabbing dry clothes. I put my pants on and the bathroom door opened. Hey where is the dryer?" He asked walking in. I didn't have a bra on. "Just go downstairs and my mom will grab it." I said talking over my shoulder. "Alright." He walked away and I finished getting dressed. I grabbed all my wet clothes and walked downstairs. I was wearing Peyton's clothes too. I tossed my clothes in the dryer with his and we walked back upstairs. He sat on the counter as I brushed my hair. "Is Rapunzel done?" He asked. I looked at him and put my torso between his legs, leaning on the counter. I lifted my hair up and brushed it in his face, spraying him with water. "Hey that's enough!" He said putting his hands up to block the water. I backed up and finished brushing my hair. He hoped off the counter and I put the brush away. I looked at the clock. 4:30. "4:30 already. I should get going." I nodded my head and we walked downstairs. "Peyton is leaving!" I shouted. My dad came out of his office and walked to us. "It was good having you son." He shook Peyton's hand. "Thank you for having me sir." I opened the door and he quickly put his shoes on. "I'll see you later." He said. I nodded my head. He walked out the door and I watched him leave. He got into his car and drove away. I turned around and closed the door. "Eh ehm." I looked towards dad. "Yes?" I asked. "You two a thing yet?" He asked. "Oh dad come on." I whined. "I mean after I pushed him into the pool you two..." He said and raised his eyebrows. My eyes went wide. "You pushed him in?" I asked. He nodded. "Sabrina if you and him are just friends then you need to start acting like it. Now I'm serious, you are only 17." He said. "Dad 17 is not young." I said. "It's two young for me to see you go through what is inevitable with this boy."
"What you think he is going to break my heart? He would never."
"So you two are getting married then? Because as far as I'm concerned he might be the one for you but you might not be the one for him." I raised my eyebrows. "We aren't even dating but you are really thinking ahead." I said. "Do you like him Sabrina." He asked. I sat down on the stairs and looked at him. "Yea." I said. "Don't get hurt is all I'm saying. If you don't want to date him right now then don't. But don't act like you are." I nodded my head. "Come here princess." He said. I got up and walked over, giving him a big hug. "Thanks dad." I pulled away and went upstairs.
----
Monday

I walked into the studio and made my way to the dressing room. I expected Peyton to call my name but I got nothing.  I quickly got changed since I was late and made my way to the set. "Hey Sab." Rowan said walking up to me. "Hey Row! What's up?" I said
"Oh nothing."
"Where's Peyton?" I asked. Rowan completely changed her face and was now more serious. "What's going on?" I asked. "Uh Peyton isn't here." I looked at her weird. "Why not?"
"He must be sick or something. He called in. " Rowan said acting more normal. I nodded my head and went on with the day.

Tuesday

No Peyton. Rowan said he was sick so maybe he will be in tomorrow. People don't exactly get on sick to come to work for one day. I'll call him and check in.

Wednesday

No answer. Rowan was acting weird today. I called him again and only got his voicemail. Something up. I'll go to his house.

Thursday

No one was home. Rowan was avoiding me today, we barely talked. I called again but only  got voicemail. I need to figure out what's going on.

Friday

"Rowan what is going on?" I said a little bit angry. Rowan looked like she was going to burst. "Fine he's gone." She quickly said. "Gone where?" Rowan looked down. "Si..po" she said quietly. "What?"
"Singapore." She said louder. I was shocked. He didn't even tell me.
"For how long?"
"3 months." She said again.
I went through the day eager to wager home. When I finally did i called Peyton again. No answer. I was mad. I threw my phone against the bed and screamed. "You alright up there?" My mom called. "Yea." I said my voice cracking.  I sat down at my piano and just looked at the keys. I put my hands on the keys and played around with some words.
'Love feels like loneliness.  Love feels like Loneliness sometimes.' I sang slowly.  I stopped playing and just stared at the keys. Then my phone rang. I quickly ran to my phone and grabbed it, looking at the caller ID. I quickly swiped to answer.