14

We got to the table and all went and grabbed our food. I out some pa cakes on my plate and I could see Peyton look at them. "Dont say anything Huckleberry." He laughed and shook his head. "Alright." We walked back to the table and started eating. "Mm what to drink?" Peyton asked. "Water is good." I said gesturing to the glass on the table. He nodded and left to refill it. "So while he's gone, please tell us what happened." Mr. Meyer said. I smiled and put my fork down. "Well we were walking along the beach talking and then he stopped and started to say it but only got out 'i' so I said 'love you' and yea. Then we goofed around and came back." I said. Everyone was smiling. Peyton walked back and put my water on the table and look around. "Why are you all smiling?'  He looked at me. "What did you do?" He asked. "Nothing. I was just talking." Everyone started eating again. "Alright. So what are we doing today?" Peyton asked. "Well. You can do whatever you want. We are probably going to go to the beach." I looked at Peyton. "What do you want to do?" He asked. I shrugged. "Beach or pool?" He asked. "How about both." He smiled. "I knew I liked you for some reason." I smiled. "Yet it is still to be discovered." I said. He looked at me and laughed. "True." I slapped his arm "What you said it!" I laughed and we all finished eating. We left the restaurant and walked to the beach. Sarah and Shannon decided to go to the pool, so we were going to meet them later. We grabbed 6 lounge chairs and sat down. Lido walked over with a pad of paper and smiled. "Good morning! How are you all?" He asked. "Very good Lido. You know what we want but how about you guys?" Mr. Meyer said. "Iced tea for this one." Lido said. I nodded. "I will have the same." Peyton said. "Just water for us please." Mom and Dad said. He nodded and walked off. "Would you like to go into the ocean with me?" Peyton asked. I looked at him. "Oh alright." I said. We took off our shirts and walked down to the water. The water was a little cold. "Chilly." I said. Peyton walked out to his knees. "Come on." He said. "It's cold." I said. He walked over to me and picked me up, and carried me in with him. "Drop or throw?" He asked."Dro-" He threw me out into the water. I stood up quickly. "I hate you!" I screamed. I laughed the wiped my eyes. He ran through the water towards me and jumped on top of me. We went under water and I wrapped my arms around his torso. He came out of the water and I wrapped my legs around his torso. "Why hello there." He said. "Why hello." I said. He smiled and leaned down, kissing me. I put my hand on his cheek and he sank back into the water a little bit. I pulled away and looked into his eyes. He put his forehead on mine and we stared at each other. "Sometimes you need to stop." He whispered. "Stop what?" I whispered back. "Making me feel like a little girl." He whispered. I giggled. I closed the gap between our mouths and smiled. 

We walked out of the water and went back to our loungers. I grabbed my towel and dried off before sitting down. "Hey there's a hammock over there, you wanna go cuddle?" Peyton said wiggling his eyebrows. I laughed and grabbed his hand as we walked over. He laid down and patted beside him. I laid down and looked at him. "You are going to have beautiful lines down your face if you fall asleep." I said. He shrugged. "I wont be the only one." He said. I smiled. "We will see." I said. He smiled and I moved closer, resting my head on his chest. "Cheater." He whispered. I smiled and closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes to see Mom and Dad. "Let's go, we have to get ready for dinner." Mom said. I looked at Peyton who had just opened his eyes. "We slept the whole afternoon." I said. We got up and I started laughing. Peyton side and face had the lines from the hammock. "What?" He asked. I just kept laughing. He looked down at his side and his arms went wide. "You're standing on this side." He said. I grabbed his hand and we started walking back to the room. Once we got into our room we quickly walked into our bedroom. "Im gonna go shower. I'll be right back." I said he nodded and I walked into the bathroom and turned on the water. I left the door open a crack and stripped down, before quickly getting into the shower.

Peytons POV

   I changed into shorts and a dress shirt, and rolled the sleeves up. I look into the bathroom to see the curtain drawn so I quickly crept in. I turned on the sick and wet my hands, running them through my hair and washing out the salt water. I spiked my hair up and smiled. I look great. I walked out of the bathroom and into the living area. My dad walked out all dressed up. "So you told her?" He asked. I nodded. "You know now you have to marry her." He joked. "I was planning on it." I said. He looked at me stunned. "What?" He asked. I nodded. "Peyton you shouldn't say that if you aren't serious." He said sternly. "I'm 100 percent serious." I said. He looked behind me. "100 percent serious about what?" She asked. I turned around to see Sabrina in a sun dress, with messy, wet hair. I smiled. "You look beautiful." I said. "I haven't even brushed my hair, or put my makeup on. But what are you so serious about?" She asked. I walked towards her. I quickly pecked her lips. "Nothing. Now go make yourself more beautiful even though you dont need to." I said. She looked at me weird and slowly walked back into our room. "So when?" Dad asked. I turned back around. "When what?" I asked. "When are you going to seal the deal?" He asked. My eyes went wide. "She's 17. Not for 3 years at least." I said. "Well let's hope she still likes you." He said and patted me on the shoulder. "Haha very funny." I said and he shrugged his shoulders and started walking back into their bedroom. "I mean come on I wouldn't have your mom if I waited that long. Not that I'm saying you shouldn't wait. Because you need to. But I'm just saying." I nodded my head and turned around seeing Sabrina walk out having only brushed her hair. "I guess your right. I don't really need makeup right now." I smiled. "You look stunning." I said. She smiled. "Thank you." She said. I wrapped her in a hug and kissed her head. "Anytime." I whispered. She wrapped her arms around my torso and we stayed like that. "Thank you." I whispered. She buried herself into my chest and didn't say anything. I rested my chin on her head and took in the moment. I heard my dad walk out but we didn't care. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too." She said loud enough for me to hear. I smiled. "Alright you two ready?" Mom asked. She must've seen us because I heard her stop and 'Awe'. I smiled and backed away from Sabrina. "Let's go eat."