27

***Mature Content***

Sabrina's POV

We walked upstairs and back into my room. "Let's go out." Peyton said grabbing my waist. I groaned. "Nothing's open." He picked me up and put my legs on the bed. I was standing over him. "Well I mean we could stay in here and try and have some fun." He said wiggling his eyebrows. "You know what I say to that?" I said. "What?" He said seductively. "Let me change and we can go out." I hopped off the bed and opened my closet. "You think you can get away from me?" He asked. He grabbed me by my waist. I shrieked and he threw me on the bed. He bent over and kissed me. I kissed him back and he put his hands down on the bed on each side of me. He moved down closer to me and kissed me again. I looked into his eyes. Uh oh. "Hey maybe I should change." I said. He smiled. "So we can go out." He stood up and offered me his hand. He helped me up and I grabbed some clothes from my closet. I changed into some skinny jeans and a tee shirt. I turned around and Peyton was wearing jeans and his dress shirt that I stole. "Ready to go?" I asked. He shrugged. "I mean we-"
"Great I'll grab my keys." I walked passed him and he grabbed me by my waist again. "Peyton no.." I ran in place and he put me down. "Let's just go see what's open." I said. "Let's get outta here." He said. He scooped me up and carried me downstairs. "We're going out!" I said over Peyton and I's shoulder. He carried me out the door and put me down. We got into my car and I started driving. "Nothing is going to be open." I said. He grabbed my hand and rested on the cupholders. "Something will be." I turned the corner to see the cafe we usually went to. Two cars were in the parking lot. "Let's make a bet." Peyton said. "I'm pulling in!" Peyton looked out the window. "Closed." He said. I sighed. "Alright. We will keep driving." He squeezed my hand and I pulled out of the parking lot. "Left or right?" I asked. "Left." I stopped at the light. "I don't think that was the right choice." I turned right and Peyton shook his head. "That was bad." He said. I shrugged. "I thought it was a'ight." I saw another restaurant and pulled in "Closed." Peyton said. "Okay. I know one place that's open." I said. "Why didnt you start there?" He asked. I shrugged. I turned around and started driving.

I pulled into his driveway. "Oh yea I heard this place was open." He said. I smiled and we got out of the car. He got his keys and unlocked the door and we walked in. Their Christmas tree was set up in the foyer. "Come on let's go watch a movie or something." Peyton said. We walked into the living room and he turned the TV on. Disney channel was on. Join the Matthews family now on Girl Meets World.
I looked at Peyton and we laughed. "Would you like to join the Matthews family?" I shrugged. He sat down next to me. Previously on Girl Meets World. Texas.  I looked at Peyton again. "Part Two. That was a good time." He said. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why?" I asked. "Because I got to do this." He leaned over and kissed me. "Yea. You know what I didn't get to do?" I asked. "What?" I smiled. "This." I grabbed him by his shirt and kissed him. He looked at me. "You know I wouldn't mind if you did that again." He said. I rested my head on the armrest and grabbed his shirt. I pulled him close and kissed him. He moved so he was on top of me, and slowly started lowering himself, getting closer to my body. I put my arms around his neck and he wrapped his hands around me under my shirt. I breathed in quickly. His hands were cold. I pulled him closer by his belt buckle. He smiled through our kiss. He curled his fingers into my shirt and lifted it off my head. I grabbed his shirt and unbuttoned it, letting it fall to the floor. I was wearing nothing but a sports bra on top. He kissed me again and I felt something on my inner thigh. Now I must tease him. I kicked our shoes off and pulled Peyton as close as possible to me. He used his arms to lift himself up and I propped myself on my elbows and kissed him. I sat up now and wrapped myself around him. He put his hands underneath the back of my sports bra. I pushed him down and stared down at him, my hair falling down around my face and his dog tag dangling from my chest. "You're pretty fun." I whispered. "Maybe I'll keep you." I said. I hopped off of him and grabbed my shirt and put it on. It felt itchy now. "I'm gonna get a water you want something to drink?" I asked not looking at him. "Yea a water would be nice. I'm gonna go change into more comfortable clothes. I'll be right back." He said. His voice cracked. I smirked and walked into the kitchen. I heard him run upstairs and I got my phone out.  Sarah texted.