19

Peyton's POV

I boarded the plane and pulled out the most valuable thing I had.

I didn't look at anything around me for 16 hours

I didn't look at anything around me for 16 hours. That picture held every memory. Every kiss. Every hug. Every bubbly feeling in my stomach I got when I looked at her. Every 'I love you'. Every smile. Every beautiful thing about her.

We exited the plane and I put the picture away. I went and grabbed my backpack and bag and we all got in the trucks to our base.

Sabrina's POV

I have his hat. It hasnt left my side. I spent the night in Sarah's room. I didn't want to be in there. My room. Alone. Without him.  I wear his clothes. I even went to his house to grab the purple and blue shirt he wore when we went out together. I'm off work for two months. I don't write. I can't. Not without breaking down. I haven't been into my room in two weeks. Everything from the Indentations of Peyton and I's bodies on the bed remain the same.

Peyton's POV

"Meyer!" The drill Sargeant yelled. I stepped forward. "Where is your hat?!" He yelled. Sabrina. "Probably on my girlfriend's head Sir. I'm sorry I forgot it Sir." He looked at me and went a little soft. "Well then im sure she is happy to have it. Go grab your extra. It's in supplies." I nodded and walked to the tent.

Sabrina's POV

  I walked into work. It's been so long. I got no call from him. No 'Ohhhh Sabrina!'. It made me sad. But the next second I was engulfed in hugs. "Welcome back." Rowan said. I smiled. "Thanks Row. Thanks Corey." We all walked to set and sat down at the big table. I looked at Peyton's empty chair. I put my hand in my bag and grabbed onto Peyton's hat. I kept my hand in my bag. "What is that? That you're holding?" Corey asked. He was sitting next to me. I brought out his hat. Corey nodded. He was sad too. "Its got his name on it." He whispered. I nodded. "Yea." I put it back in my bag but didn't let go of it.

Corey's POV

She loves him. He might die. She might do the same. It's going to be hard.

Rowan's POV

She's got this. She has us. But hopefully at the end of the day she has him too.

Peyton's POV

  I sat in my cot and looked at the picture. "You seem really hung up on her." Someone said. I looked up to see Jay. "I've left her before but not like this." I said. He sat down next to me. "You know I though that after you stared at that for 16 hours on the plane you'd get tired of it." He joked. I smiled. "I can't get tired of her." I said. He smiled. "I never thought an 18 year old would be here. Your parents put you in the program when you were younger?" He asked. "One, you are nineteen and two yes. But it was my choice." He laughed. "Yea I am. But this is a good thing." I nodded. "I just wish I had her with me."

Sabrina's POV
~~~~
  "Hey Huckleberry." I said. I looked passed Riley and at Lucas.
~~~~
I turned the volume down a little. I looked at Peyton's face. Texas. Part. 1. I've been marathoning. I've arrived at the two most important episodes I've filmed with him. I looked at his face and watched as he stared at me. Complimenting my appearance. He couldn't do that now. I was wearing skinny jeans with his dress shirt. His hat on my head backwards so that whenever the TV went black I could see his last name stitched into the hat. If I focused my eyes during some scenes I could see his name. It always made me smile. Having his hat. His chief or whatever was probably telling at him over it when he got there. I chuckled.

Peyton's POV

  "ALRIGHT MOVE IN AND FIRE WHEN I SAY!!" He yelled. I followed orders and survived, not having to use a bullet.

Corey's POV

I looked at Sabrina and smiled. She was happy. She was laughing. We were hanging out at my house with Rowan, Amir and Cecilia. We were all happy. It was a good night.

Rowan's POV

  I laughed as Sabrina fell off the swing. She screamed and then started laughing as she hit the ground. "YOU HAVE TO TRY THAT!!" She said. I laughed even more. "As if. Come on let's go eat lunch. Then Corey is picking us up so we can go to the arcade. Sarah let's go." Rowan said. We all went inside and ate. It's been like 4 months. But she is finally happy. I just hope he is still there. That he is still alive. That he hasn't killed anybody.

Sabrina's POV

I finally had the courage to open the letter.

  Sabrina,

I'm sorry. I love you so much and I never wanted to leave. But I have faith. I love you too much to leave. Especially for good. I will be back. After all a prince always comes back for his princess. No matter where he is. Thank you for being everything I need. I will never stop loving you. I will be back. I PROMISE.

                                                Love,
                                                     Peyton