17

Sabrina's POV

  We all got ready and about half and hour after our parents left we all walked down to the restaurant Peyton and I went for lunch at. We decided to go buffet and grabbed our plates, before filling them with food and walking back to our table. It was a fun dinner with okay conversation. Once we finished we stood up and walked to the front of the restaurant. "So you guys wanna go for a walk?" Peyton asked. "I think we will go back to the room. But you and Sabrina can go." Sarah said. Peyton looked at me. "Alright.  But you guys are missing out." I said. They laughed and walked the opposite direction. "Alone at last." He whispered. "Oh please we are always alone." I said. We walked down a path lit with twinkle lights. It was beautiful. "I hope we can do this again sometime. You know go on vacation." He said. I smiled and he intertwined our fingers. "Yea that would be nice." I said. "But sometimes being home is nice too. It's so beautiful here though." He nodded. "Yea we will have to come back. Or at least go somewhere else in Jamaica or the Caribbean." He said. I stayed silent. "We still have what 3,4 days?" I nodded. We walked under a pergola and Peyton stopped. "Do you wanna maybe go watch a movie on the beach? Lido told me they are doing that tonight." He asked. I smiled. "Yea sure. Let's go." I smiled and we walked to the beach. There were at least 50 people there already. We found a good spot and they put on the Notebook. "Is by any chance a couples movie night?" I asked. I already knew the answer. "Maybe. Lido knows what he's doing" He said. I laughed and they started the move.

It was 10:00 by the time the movie was over. Peyton carried me upstairs to the room and I allowed myself to drift off to sleep. 

------

"You ready to go?" Peyton asked. We all carried our bags out and met up with my family in the lobby. "Everyone say goodbye." Dad said. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Wait. Before we do can we get a picture on the beach?" Peyton asked. I looked at him weird. "Why the heck would you want a picture on the beach?" I asked. I saw my dad smile and nod his head. "Alright let's make it quick." We all walked to the beach and Lido walked over. "Would you like me to take a picture for you?" He asked. "That would be great. Thanks." My dad handed him his phone and we all got together and smiled. "Uh can Sabrina and I have one taken?" He asked. I looked at him. Lido nodded. He grabbed my hand and walked Mr down the beach a little to where he would sit every morning. It was the place where we said 'I love you'. Lido walked over and he turned to look at me. "I love you." He said. He put his forehead on mine, causing some strain on his neck. "I love you too." I said smiling. "Are you two ready?" Lido asked. We nodded and Peyton wrapped his arms around me and we smiled. Lido smiled and handed my dad back his phone. He filled through the pictures and smiled really wide at one of them. "What?" I asked. I looked over on my dad's screen to see the picture of Peyton and I when we were talking to each other. "Lido." I said. He turned around and smiled. "I do what he wants!" He said pointing to Peyton.  He laughed. "Thank you my friend." He said. We all walked back up to the lobby and boarded the shuttle to the airport.

"Next." The concierge said. I walked up with my bags and pit them on the scale. My parents were soon to follow.  "How are you?" She asked. "Good good." She smiled and input information into the computer. She moved our bags to the belt and gave us our tickets. "You are in gate D3 which can be quicker to get to taking the shuttle. Have a nice day." She said. My dad nodded and we all walked to security.

After getting through we saw the shuttle. "Alright everyone let's go." Mr. Meyer said. Sarah pulled my arm towards her. I walked away from Peyton and crashed into Sarah. "Hey there buddy." I said. We walked onto the shuttle. (idk if you guys have been to an airport with a 'subway' inside but it exists and it's cool.)
Sarah and I hung onto a pole and everyone else took a seat. I looked at Peyton behind me who took a two seater section. The other seat obviously for me. "So would you be mad at me if I did something?" She asked. The shuttle doors closed. "Depends." She looked at Peyton and back at me. Her eyes went wide. But then she smiled. "I won't kill you." She said. "Okay then." She grabbed my hand holding onto the pole and smiled. "Sa-" She let go as the shuttle jerked and started moving. I stumbled and fell into Peyton's lap. "I-" He smiled. "Hi there." I said. He nodded. "I'm Sabrina." He smiled. "I'm Peyton." He said. "I love it." I said. I leaned in and kissed him. "That was really cheesy." He said. "Don't be looking at me." He looked to Sarah and she smiled weird. "Oh I see. Well I mean since your here..." He leaned in and I smiled, and kissed him.