13

Huge case of the feels brought to you by: James Arthur- Say you wont let go
PS. Comment if you like it or what direction you want this to go. Thanks.

Sabrina's POV

  I'm not telling him. I'm not telling him I love him. I'm only 17. We haven't even been dating that long. I Sabrina Carpenter will not tell Peyton Meyer i love him.
Peyton looked at me and frowned. We were sitting on the beach watching the ocean waves roll in at around 10. "What's wrong?" I could barely see him. "Nothing." I replied. He could probably tell I was lying. It was a beautiful thing to look at. All the waves crashing against the shore, the moon reflecting off of the water. Peyton stood up and offered me his hand. I took his hand and he pulled me up into his arms. We walked down to the shore, and started walking along it. "What's going on inside your head?" He asked. I listened to the waves for a little bit before answering. "Lots of things." He squeezed my hand. "Like what? You seem kind of zoned out." I looked out at the moon. "I don't know. This all just seems so fake. Like something out of a movie." I said. "What seems fake?" He asked. "Everything our meeting at the airport, coming here, being with you. Dancing and watching the ocean at 10:00 at night. You." I said. He didn't say anything. We just kept walking. "Is that good or bad?" He asked. I thought about it. "It just seems like it's all going to end. Or go downhill. Like it's too good to be true." I finished. We stopped walking and Peyton turned to face me. "You think we are going to end?" He asked. I didn't look at him. "No. I dont want us to.". I said quietly, still not looking at him. "Look at me Sabrina." Peyton said. I looked up. "I'm not going anywhere. I... I-" Screw it. "Love you." I finished for him. "I love you." I said. "And I told myself I couldn't for so long. But the truth is Peyton. I love you. And I dont even care if you don-"
"I love you so much." He picked me up and spun me around. I looked down at him letting my hair fall and kissed him. He carried me bridal style and rushed into the dark ocean. "Peyton no!" I yelled. But it was too late. He dunked me and lifted back out of the water. I was soaking yet. I filled my mouth with salt water and leaned I to kiss Peyton. Our lips connected and I spit all of the water in Peyton's mouth. He pulled away and screamed. "Hey!" I ran up the beach back the way we came and he handed after me. He caught up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist before pulling me up and setting me down on the sand. "No." He said laughing. I looked him in the eyes and pulled him close. "I love you." I said. Before he cold talk I closed the gap between us and kissed him.

He carried me up the stairs and to our room before putting me down to unlock the door. We walked in quietly and went to our room. I changed out of my wet clothes and into my pajamas. When so happened to be one of Peyton's shirts and a pair of sport shorts. I walked back into the bedroom and got into my bed. Peyton walked in a minute later. He walked over and kissed my forehead. "Goodnight. I love you." He whispered. "I love you too." He got into his bed and I closed my eyes, drifting into a nice deep sleep.
-----
I woke up to the sun shining through the windows. I sat up and saw that Peyton was gone. I got up and went to the bathroom and still didn't see him. I walked out into the living space and opened the balcony. It was around 8:00. I looked out and saw where we were last night. I smiled. And a small figure sitting in our spot. I examined the body closely and smiled. I walked back inside and saw Mrs. Meyer walking out of their bedroom. "Well good morning Sabrina. Do you have have a good sleep?" She asked. "Very good. It's so beautiful out there." She smiled. "It is. Did you and Peyton have fun last night?" I smiled, remembering it all. "Yes. Thank you for allowing us to come." She smiled. "I dont really think we had a big say. He was dead set on your family coming. And I am very glad you did." I smiled. She looked at me and then bad wide eyes. "Quick question, Peyton's shirt there. The one your wearing, you packed that correct?" I looked at the shirt and laughed. "Yes ma'am. Don't worry. Nothing is going on between us." I said. "Mhmm. Now I really know why he loves you so m-" Her eyes went wide. "I didnt mean to say that." I laughed. "It's okay he told me last night." I said. Her hand went straight to her mouth. "He did?! Oh my goodness. I'm so happy for you guys." I smiled. "What can I say. I love him." I turned around as I said it, looking at the small figure walk along the shore we walked along. "Wow this is going to be such a good day." She said. I heard her walk back into the bedroom and I watched Peyton. He started walking back to the building and saw me when he was almost at the building. "Well good morning there hunny." He said. I smiled. "Good morning. Nice to see you all the way out there." He smiled. "Do I have a stalker?" He asked. I leaned against the railing and didn't even notice the bedroom door open. "Maybe. How about you come back upstairs. I miss you." He made a kissy face. "I'll be up in 30 seconds. I love you." I bit my lip. "I love you too." I replied. He smiled and bolted for the stairs. I walked back inside to see Mr. And Mrs. Meyer talking on the couch. "I have a feeling their love story is going to be better than ours." Liz said. I smiled. "But ours was so beautiful." Rob whined. "You didn't profess your love for me on a beach at 10:00 at night after you flew me to Jamaica." The door opened and Peyton walked in. "You're killing me Peyton!" Rob said. I walked over and gave him a hug. "Good morning." I said. I went onto my tippy toes and kissed him. "Why good morning it's been so long." He said. I smiled. "Alright love birds go get ready for breakfast." Mrs. Meyer said. We walked into the bedroom and got ready. I put my swimsuit on under some shorts and a loose t shirt. "Let's go." Mr. Meyer said clapping his hands. We all filed out and knocked on Mom and Dad's door. They all walked out and we all talked on the way down to breakfast. Sarah pulled me aside. "Quite the conversation with Peyton." I looked at her with wide eyes. "You listened to our conversation?" I asked. She nodded. "Surprise." I said. "I'm happy for you." I smiled. "Thank you." We quickly hugged. "No go to your prince charming. I walked up to Peyton and grabbed his hand. He kissed it and we walked down the stairs.
"Welcome back." He whispered.
"I missed you."