29

Sabrina's POV

"You are such a sap." I said. He smiled. "But you love it." He said. I got up and started cleaning the plates. "I do." He got up and grabbed my hand. I put the plates down. The TV was playing music and he turned it up a little with the remote. "What are you doing?" I asked. He twirled me around and hugged me. "I love you." He said. I put my arms around his neck. He pulled away and I put my head on his chest. "You make me so happy." He whispered. "I am so lucky to have you."

Peyton's POV

One day.

"When I was gone you were all I thought about. And I'm so happy that I found you because I don't know where I'd be without you." I whispered. She stepped back and looked me in the eyes. "I'm going to marry you one day." She said. I smiled. "Good." I kissed her and she kissed me back. She moved closer to me and I picked her up and put her on the counter. I put her in between my legs and put my hands on her thighs. She gasped. She put her hands on my shirt unbuttoning some of it. She slid off of the counter and I caught her on my torso. I put my arms around her body and went up the back of her shirt. She was wearing a sports bra so I slid her shirt off. She slid my shirt over my head and let it fall to the floor. I kissed her and she put her hands on my neck. Her ring was cold. "You wearing shorts?" I asked. She nodded. I fiddled with the button on her jeans and slid them off, leaving them on the floor. I walked to the living room and set her on the couch. I went on top of her and she pulled me down by my belt buckle. I put my hand on her side and she flinched a little. I moved down to her neck and started kissing her. The front door opened and we stopped. "Peyton we're home! Oh look honey Sabrina's here." I looked at Sabrina. She looked very panicked. "Hey it's okay. It's okay." I reassured her. She was really red. "Peyton please..." She whispered. She closed her eyes. "Hey wh- PEYTON!!" I kissed her forehead and walked into the kitchen. They looked furious. "You guys weren't supposed to come home for a few more days. It's only New Years Eve." I said. I scratched the back of my neck. "Did you two change and forget your clothes on the floor?" She said calmly. I shook my head. "Are these from today?" She asked. "Yes." I said. "Are you kidding me right now?!" Dad yelled. I winced. "Are there any bras or underwear lying around we should know about?!" Dad continued. "No." I said. "What are you thinking?!" Mom added. "Lo-"
"You weren't thinking! Especially not with your head!" Dad yelled. "LOOK CAN YOU BOTH JUST LEAVE FOR A FEW MINUTES!!" I yelled. They both looked madder. "Why so you t-"
"Because in case you haven't noticed there are jeans and a shirt that belong to an eighteen year old girl on the floor. So please leave." I said harshly. My mom softened her expression. "Let's go Rob." She grabbed his hand and they walked out of the house and drove off. I picked up her clothes and walked back to the couch. I handed her clothes to her and she got dressed. She was embarrassed. "Don't be embarrassed." I said. She quickly put her shirt on and got up. "Kind of hard not to be right now." She whispered. We walked to the door and she put her shoes on. "I'll see you tonight." I said. "Uh yeah." She kissed my cheek and opened the door. She grabbed her bag and keys and left. "Sabrina!" I called. She turned around. "I love you!" I said. She smiled weakly and got in her car. I watched her car pull out and I closed the door. I went back into the kitchen and grabbed my shirt. I put it on and brought the pizza box out to the recycle bin. Just then my parents pulled into the garage. I sighed and walked back inside. They were soon to follow. I went into the kitchen and started wiping off the table. "So tell us what happened." My dad said leaning on the fridge. "What do you want me to tell you?" I asked. "How did this all start." He asked. I smiled. "Why are you smiling?" Mom asked. "Because it's really cheesy." I said. They raised their eyebrows. "We were slow dancing in the kitchen." I said. Mom smiled. My dad shook his head. "Sap." He said. "Yea. That's what she said." I rinsed out the rag. "Did you... Touch her?" My dad asked. I raised my eyebrows. "No." I said harshly. "Thanks for thinking so little of me." I walked off. "Get. Back. Here."  Dad said harshly. I walked back into the kitchen. "This is our house. You follow our rules as long as you live here. No touching her there and no sex. Understood?" I nodded. "Yes Sir." He nodded. "I think we're going to make you stay home tonight." He said. "What?! You can't do that!"  I looked at Mom. "Rob. Come on. It's his girlfriend." Dad looked at Mom. "What would have happened if we didn't walk through the door?! He could have gotten her pregnant!"
"Dad!" Mom raised her eyebrows. "Peyton. You weren't going to do anything were you?" She asked. "No!" Mom nodded. "Liz he isn't going to drive home at 1am." She looked at him. "That's because he's staying over. We raised him right Rob." Dad sighed. "Fine. But I swear if you make her pregnant, you will be in big trouble." He said. "Okay what you're not realizing is that I'm an adult. I live under your roof and I follow your rules. Not under your roof, then I'm a free man. I'm not going to get her pregnant any time soon." There was a knock at the door. I walked to the door and opened it to see Sabrina was there. "I forgot my phone." She whispered. I nodded. "I'll be right back." I ran into the kitchen and grabbed her phone off the counter. "Is she here?" Dad asked. "Don't." I said. I walked back to the door and have it to her. "Thanks." She kissed my cheek and I gave her a quick hug. "Eh em." Dad said. Sabrina went red. "I'll see you later." Her voice cracked. I closed the door. "Seriously?!" I yelled. I could tell she heard through the door. "She's embarrassed, do you mind?!" He shrugged. "She has no reason to be embarrassed." I laughed. "Yea. Okay so mom if you were a 17 year old girl and you were walked in on by your boyfriend's parents while you weren't wearing pants and a shirt would you be embarrassed?" Mom walked out to the foyer. "Of course I would be. Rob be more considerate." I walked upstairs. "Oh and by the way, I'm not stupid tonight's New Years Eve, use protection dad." I said. He laughed. "That's why I love him."