11

Sabrina's POV
I turned the corner and stopped. Peyton was standing there with a single red rose. I ran into his arms and he picked me up. "Hey there." He whispered. He put me down and handed me the rose. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Well as the planner of this excursion I had to make sure everything went to plan." I gave him another hug. "You planned this?" I asked. He nodded.  "I like you so much Peyton." I kissed him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He laughed. "Alright alright let's get out of here." He said. "My dad and Sarah went to go get a rental car though." I said. He pointed behind me to see Dad and Sarah with the rest of the family. I smiled. "Alright." I said. I grabbed his hand and he waved the family over. "We have the shuttle waiting." We all put our bags in the back and got into the car. "Why did you do this?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders. "There was a group discount on trip advisor." He said. I smiled. "No I wanted to. It's spring break why not fly the families out to enjoy a few weeks of paradise." I looked at him so happily. "I am the luckiest person in the world." I said. He wrapped his arm around me. "No I am." He kissed me and I snuggled into his side the rest of the way to the resort.
----
We got out of the car and made our way up to the lobby. "Welcome! Are you the guests Mr. Meyer has been waiting for?" A concierge asked. "Yes sir. We are here to check in." Dad said. We got checked in and walked up to the room. Peyton and I held hands, and I couldnt help but think about how lucky i was. I really appreciate him. I really like him. Like a lot. Dad opened the door and we all walked into the beautiful room and looked around. There was a sitting area and a jacuzzi in the main room and one door on the left with a king and another door to the right with two queens. "I call sleeping alone!" Shannon yelled. "Not fair." Sarah said. "There is an extra bed in our room if someone wants that." Peyton said. My dad looked at me. "Well that depends.  Who's sleeping in here?" Dad asked the group. "Doesn't matter." Sarah said. "I'll stay. So either Sarah or Sabrina." Shannon said. Dad looked at me again. "Sabrina you can go. But if anything happens or if you and him so much as touch each other in the same bed I will not be very happy." Dad said sternly. "So in other words just don't be stupid and you two can have the room. We are trusting you two. Don't break our trust." Mom said. "Door open." Dad added. I raised my eyebrows. "Okay. I'll be right back then." I said. Peyton and I walked out of the room. "So where are you staying?" I asked. "It's a long walk." He said. I sighed. "Let's go." He laughed and we started walking. He stopped at the door beside us and put his key in the slot. "Haha that was hilarious." He smiled and opened the door. "Over here." He opened up two sliding doors to reveal two queen beds. One of them had clothes on them. "So I take it this one is yours." I said. I set my bag down on the clean bed and started to unpack. "Let me help." He said. He opened up some drawers and grabbed a stack of my clothes and put them in. He sorted each thing out and hung up my dresses. I grabbed the other stuff and quickly shoved it in an empty drawer before closing it. "Thanks. But where are your parents?" I asked. "Massages. They are meeting us for dinner. I don't think you have met my parents have you?" He asked. I shook my head. "I do follow your mom on Twitter though." I said He chuckled. "Okay well then you and your family can meet my parents." We walked back to my family's room and sat down on the couch. "So Peyton when do we get to meet your parents?" Dad asked. "Well sir if you like Massages you can meet them now. Or at dinner." Peyton said. "What do you think Hun? You want a massage?" My mom walked into the room. "That sounds nice. Where do we go Peyton?" She asked. "Front lobby. Tell them you're with Robert and Elizabeth." They nodded and left. "So you guys wanna go to the beach or chill here..." Peyton started. "Doesn't matter. Its 4:30. What time are we going for dinner?" Sarah asked. "6:30 I'm pretty sure."
"Well we could go to the beach. Just no ocean." Shannon said. We all nodded. "I'm gonna go change. I'll be back." Peyton and I left and went to our room. "So beach?" I asked. He nodded. "You going in the ocean?" He asked. "I don't know. Maybe. Probably." I grabbed my swimsuit and went into the washroom and quickly changed. When I walked back out Peyton was wearing his swim trunks and a muscle shirt. I was only wearing my bikini. "You ready?" He asked. I nodded. "Just let me grab my shoes." I put on my flip flops and we left. We knocked on the door and they both came out. We all walked down to the ground floor and out into the sunlight. "So you've been here for a week and you never wanted to bring us earlier?" Sarah asked. "I didn't plan all of it. Blame my parents for some of it." He said. "Well thanks for inviting us." Shannon added. "No problem." We found empty loungers and put our stuff on them. We got towels and all sat down. A server came around and stopped at us. "Well someone is busy." He said. Peyton laughed. "No Lido only this one." He raised our held hands. Lido smiled. "Well what can I get you then." He said. "I'll have an Iced tea." I said. "We will have the same." Shannon and Sarah said. "Pepsi please." Peyton said. Once Lido left I looked at Peyton. "Oh alright." He said. We got up and he picked me up, running into the ocean. "Peyton don't you dare put me underwa-" He jumped and we splashed down getting knocked under again by a wave. We were about 2 feet deep where the wave dropped us and we sat up. "You. Ruined. My. Hair." I said sternly. He shook his head and scratched it, letting the water spray around. "You still look beautiful." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Come here. You still owe me by the way." I laughed and leaned in kissing him. He pulled me towards him and kicked back sending us out deeper. "You taste like salt." I said pulling away. "You smell like salt." He said. He stood up with me in his arms and threw me farther in. I screamed. When I hit the water I stayed under, listening to the sound of all the animals moving around. It sounded like a million tiny crickets. I let myself relax and let all my air out, sinking to the bottom. Luckily it was not very deep. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and a wave of panic washed over me. (Haha) When I was pulled out of the water I knew it was Peyton. "Are you trying to kill yourself?" I looked at him confused. "It was only-"
"A minute and a half. Geez you have good lungs." I laughed. "I didn't notice how long I was under. Is someone worried about me?" I asked pouting. He splashed me with water. "I think anyone would be worried if someone was underwater for like 2 minutes and didn't come up once." He said avoiding the question. "That didn't answer my question." I said. "Well I mean your my girlfriend so I guess I might care about you. But just a little." He showed a small space between his hands. "I thought it would be a little more than that." I said, walking closer. "Maybe a little."
"Sabrina! Peyton! Drinks are here!" Shannon yelled. He stopped me up and I wrapped my arms his neck. He walked back onto the sand and up to our lounge chairs before setting me down. "Thanks." I said as he handed me my iced tea. "No problem." I grabbed my towel and dried off before sitting down. I really like him.