5

Peyton's POV

We got out of the car and walked inside the airport, hand in hand. She was crying on my arm as we walked to where we would part ways. I turned to face her. "I'll be back." I said weakly. I couldn't do this. "I'll be waiting." She whispered. "Don't leave." I pulled her into my chest. "I love you so much." I whispered. Her tears soaking my shirt. "I Love you." I repeated. "I love you too." I pulled away and grabbed my jacket, putting it around her, watching her small arms fill only half of the sleeve. "I love you." She ran back into my arms. "Don't leave. Don't leave me."

"I'll always be here. I'll always be yours."

"I love you."

"I love you Sabrina." I pulled away from her and looked at her. "I'll be back princess." I put my forehead on hers. "Promise." She whispered through tears. "Your prince will ALWAYS come back for his princess. No matter where he is."

"What if he finds someone better?" She cried. "I have the best there is." She collapsed in my arms and I held her. She stood up straighter, and supported herself as I unwrapped her from my arms. "I'll be waiting." She said. "I'll run home to you if I have to." I said. I picked up my bag and kissed her forehead. As I walked away I turned to see her wrap herself in my jacket. She looked up and smiled. I watched the tears fall down her face and I turned back around, because I knew if I saw her for a second longer I'd change my mind.

----

I love you

I love you too

When ar-

3 weeks 2 days and 7 hours until you are back in my arms.

Don't go anywhere else after that.

I will be where you are.

Goodnight my princess.

Don't hang up.

I wasn't planning on it.

----

Peyton's POV

I walked off of the plane at 11:30 and, walked around the airport to see everyone sleeping. I let myself think of her. Of how much I ruined everything. I let myself cry. I grabbed my bags and walked into the big foyer to see her small figure standing there, 10 feet in front of me. "Hey Huckleberry." She said. I ran to her and dropped my bags. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I picked her up, spinning her around. "I'm sorry." I said. "I'm sorry." I put her down and looked at her. "You look beautiful."

"Don't.."

"I'm sorry."

"People get angry. People fight. Now let's go I'm tired."

I wrapped my arm around her and we started walking towards the exit.

"You think you're tired?"

"Did you not sleep on the plane?"

"Yea. I did. I had the best dream to."

.......