02. Lydia

Anna's P.O.V

Beep. beep. beep.

"ughhhhhhh" I groaned hitting my alarm clock. I rolled out of bed and looking at the mess in the mirror. "Ewww!"I said walking into the bathroom. I showered, changed, did my makeup and my hair. I walked into my room and looked into the mirror again.

"Better" I smiled

A plain white jumper, blue ripped jeans and white superstars, easy plain look

A plain white jumper, blue ripped jeans and white superstars, easy plain look. I smiled, grabbed my bag and walked downstairs. Scott was in the kitchen peeling a banana, I took the banana from him and smiled "thanks" I giggled.

He rolled his eyes and got another one. "dude you do this every time" he laughed. "and I'm gonna keep doing it" I smiled. "stiles is here" he said getting his stuff, seconds later he honked his horn.

"how?!" confused I said getting my bag. "come on!" he said avoid my question and pulling me out of the house.

We got in Stiles jeep and started to drive to school. "I'm so excited to see Lydia" I squealed. Stiles started to smile. "Still in love with her" I smirked. "yeah" he smiled looking at the road.

"speaking of girls, Scott?" I smirked. Stiles laughed. "A new girl called Alison" He smiled. "Awwww you too are in love" I squealed again.

"Oh my god!" They said in unison. "guys we are so early" I yawned. "We have lacrosse practice!" Scott said. " You guy made the team" surprised I looked at him. "duh he is the best on the team!" Stiles said hitting Scott's shoulder.

I rolled my eyes and we pulled up at school. "wow this is weird" I said looking at the school. "I know we hate it too!" Scott said helping me out the jeep.

 "I know we hate it too!" Scott said helping me out the jeep

"Lydia is here!" Scott said pointing behind me. "Bye guys!" I said running over to Lydia. She screamed and pulled me into her famous Lydia Martin hug.

"Omg I've missed you so much!" she said giggling. " the same ugh I'm never leaving you again" I giggled.

"wanna watch the boys play lacrosse" She smiled. "Are there any hot ones?" I asked. "Yep!" She giggled dragging me to the stands.