2.5 Velvet Red

Anna's P.O.V

After the fight, Stiles pulled me and Scott over. "When You were fighting Issac did you feel any different?" Stiles asked. I frowned in confusion. "Because your eyes went Velvet Red, not like Derek's color red, Velvet" He freaked out.

"What Happened" Scott stressed. "She just stared at him and then he started to scream in pain" Stiles yet again freaked out. "Woah woah oh, Velvet Red?" Derek stepped in. "YES VELVET RED" stiles yelled.

"I told you she is more powerful than any of us put together"Derek said, he turned to look at me. "You have powers you haven't discovered yet, the one you use on Issac is called mental pain" He said.

"What the hell is mental pain?" I blurted out. " the ability to induce a crippling illusion of pain in other people's minds" He answered back. "lovely" Stiles mumbled. "Wait can I try it on humans?" I asked.

"anyone" Derek smiled. I looked at stiles. "ah hell no" he hid behind Scott making me laugh. "I'm gonna find Jackson, you coming?" Scott asked. I look over at the house and Lydia. "I think I'm gonna get Lydia home" I said. he smiled and ran off with Stiles.

Derek left with his pack and I went inside to talk to Lydia and Allison.

"I need you to promise that you won't say anything about what just happened." Allison spoke.

" I'll promise not to say anything about what just happened if you can tell me what the hell just happened." Lydia yelled."It's - it's kind of complicated." I stumbled. "Well, how 'bout you start with why was Derek there? Or where Jackson went, or what is wrong with Erica? Oh, do you need a minute to come up with a plausible lie?" she answered back

"Part of the reason why I'm asking is because Scott and I aren't supposed to be seeing each other, okay? So, it's better if you just keep what you know to yourself." Allison begged.

"Fine. I'll keep what I know about you and your boyfriend - which is nothing - to myself." Lydia smiled. "Hey. He's not just my boyfriend. You get that, right?" Allison said slowly holding her arm.

"Let me go." Lydia stated. "Just for one second, please, try and remember -" Allison whispered. "Remember what?" Lydia yelled.

"Remember what it feels like. All of those times in school when you see him standing down the hall, and you cannot breathe until you're with him. Or those times in class when you - you can't stop looking at the clock because you know that he's standing right out there waiting for you. Don't you remember what that's like?" I rushed thinking about Issac.

"No." Lydia looked off into the distance . "What do you mean, "no"?" I mimicked. "You've had boyfriends." Allison stated the obvious. "None like that." she said brokenly. I remember hers and Jackson conversation.

He's broken her.