04. What ?!

Anna's P.O.V

I walked down the hallway and smile to myself. Let just say I have had a lot of practice. The bell rang and Lydia ran out of the class and straight to me. "30 seconds to fix your lipstick!" She said handing me a mirror.

I quickly fixed my lipstick. Me and Lydia did this all the time so Scott wouldn't notice. 30 seconds later Scott and Stiles rushed out with my bag. "Hey guys, we have English right" I smiled.

"Nah ah don't change the subject" Stiles waved his finger at me and gave me my bag. "What happened, what did he say, did he touch you" Scott rushed it all into one sentence.

"Nothing" I smiled. But Issac came out of the Couch's offices and he had so many love bite everywhere on his neck. Crap. Scott and Stiles stopped in their tracks, the mouths literally touching the floor.

 Scott and Stiles stopped in their tracks, the mouths literally touching the floor

"Crap" I whispered and hurried off to English.

-

I have had every class with Issac so far, He doesn't stop staring at me. I just pretend like he isn't there. But it's hard.

His fingerprints still have their place on my skin. His lips were so soft to gave me a bubbly feeling thinking about them. The bell rang for lunch and I quickly packed my things and sped walk out of the room.

I looked behind me to see if he was hot on my tracks but a hand grabbed me pulling me to one side. It was Scott and Stiles of course. Scott started to sniff. "Ummm Scotty" I asked,

"I can literally smell his sent on you would did you do" He growled. "Sent? And did you just growl at me?" I sound shocked. "Umm he meant, he could smell him on you and he growled because he hates Issac" Stiles saved.

"You kissed him didn't you?" Scott sound fuming. "Well I did say you ask for it" I smiled awkwardly and started to walk down the hall. They both started to go on and on about it.

"Guys drop it" I huffed. "No-" "you asked for it" I hissed at Scott. "Fine just this ones" he sighed. "But did you really have to leave marks" Stiles said. "Stiles" I hissed sitting next to Lydia.

A girl was sat next to Scot, she smiled and kissed his cheek. I looked at stiles and he mouthed 'Alison'. I smirked and smiled at her. "Hey I'm Anna, Scott's twin" I smiled.

"Alison" she smiled back. "Wow your much more prettier than Scott described you" she said, "thank you. Scott this one is a keeper" I said making her giggle.