2.1 Anger

Anna's P.O.V

I walked into school tired and grumpy. I opened my locker and heard Lydia's heels clicking along the floor. "Hey" I smiled slamming my locker door."Woah someone is tired" She laughed fixing her makeup in her little mirror.

"We have coach next" she smiled. "Ugh really?!" I whined. "yep and I'm guessing you need your book" she laughed walking away. The bell rung and I opened my locker again. but heard Erica and Issac walking down the hall.

"So Derek wants this done during chemistry?" Erica's voice filled my ears Ew. "Yeah, and if it's Lydia, I'm gonna kill that bitch, all right?" Issac said smirking.

 "We have to test her first." Erica smiled. All of this anger built up inside of me, He is gonna kill Lydia? He knows how much she means to me. I slammed my locker as louder as I could. They both spun around.

I crossed my arms and glared at them, I felt my eyes change Erica started to scream and grab her head, in agony she dropped to the floor. I stopped what I was doing and panicked. Issac looked at me shocked.

I backed away and ran to class. I walked in, coach stopped talking and looked at me. "Ah Miss McCall care to share why you are late?" he smirked. "I was talking to the principle " I lied. I was a great lair always have been.

"Well sit down" He glared.

"Hey, testicle left and right. What the hell is a kanima?" Jackson spoke. Me, Stiles and Scott spun so fast around in ours seats it made him flinch.

 Me, Stiles and Scott spun so fast around in ours seats it made him flinch

" All right, listen up. A quick warning before we begin our review. Some of you, like both of the McCalls, might want to start their own study groups, because tomorrow's midterm is so profoundly difficult - I'm not even too sure I could pass it. Okay, I need a volunteer at the board to answer the first question. Who's got it, huh? Come on, let's go, buddy." Coach smiled.

"Paralysed from the neck down. Do you have any idea what that feels like?" Jackson hissed.  "I'm familiar with the sensation." Stiles smirked  

"Wait - why would Derek test you? Why would he think that it's you?" I asked. "How should I know? They said something about Lydia too" He hissed again.  " Wait, do they think it's Lydia?" Stiles panicked.

" I don't know, all I heard was her name and something about chemistry." He said. He must of been in the hallway too." Jackson! Do you have something you want to share with the rest of the class?" He glared.

" Um - just an undying admiration for my - my coach." He smiled proudly, I rolled my eyes. "That's really kind of you. Now shut up! Shut it! Anybody else?" He screamed.

"How do we know it's not her?" I asked looking at Scott and Stiles. "Because I looked into the eyes of that thing, okay? And what I saw was pure evil. And when I look into Lydia's eyes, I only see 50% evil. All right, maybe 60. You know, but no more than 40 on a good day." he said making me chuckle. 

"Stiles, that's not a very good argument." Scott said. " I'm aware of that, but I swear it's not her. It can't be, all right? Lydia's fine." He said. "I hope it's not her, she doesn't deserve this" I looked away and Scott's eyes saddened knowing that I didn't want to change.