3.3 Missed

Anna's P.O.V

It turns out I'm missing out Lydia's birthday party because of the full moon. To be honest I'm glad because after the moon my anger was still on a high. Scott and Stiles were about to leave for her party.

"Say I'm sorry that I couldn't come I will give her present when I next see her" I mumbled. Stiles smiled his most famous grin and pulled me into a hug. "you're okay" He whispered. I pulled away and looked at Scott.

"Have fun!" I said pushing them out the door. I slammed the door and took a deep, harder, cold breath, grabbed the closest thing to me was a glass jar full of flowers and through them hard against the ground.

Smashing, pieces of glass flew effortlessly across the room. Flowers losing their petals and water covering the carpet. I backed into the door and slowly dropped to the floor in tears.

I can't live like this, like a monster. All that pain and agony is way too much pain the handle. I pulled my knees closer to my chest and cried harder.

After a while I stopped crying and need to get up. I got up and started to regret throwing the flowers on the floor. Then something caught my eye, the glass started to shake. Then the flowers.

Then the glass started to move closer together, it was almost like it was fixing itself. I looked around the room to see if someone or something was doing it. But the glass stopped, I realized I was doing that.

I focused my mind on it and then like magic the jar of flowers was fixed and every drop of water and petal of the flower was back in its place.

"Well, that's new" I mumbled. I focused on a glass of water on the table in the kitchen. Then it flew straight into my hand with a lot of force. I smiled and took a sip. "Anastasia" The strong British accent filled my ears.

"What now" I whispered. I walked out the house the come face to face with Klaus and his family.

 I walked out the house the come face to face with Klaus and his family

I shut the door behind me and looked at all of them. Taking each of their features. "Well, Nik you definitely chose a good one" The blonde girl spoke. "And a hot one too" The one the evil grin smirked.

"You may excuse my brother is just woken up from a long time in a coffin" Klaus grinned. I watched how he moved forward slightly. "I thought there were only three of you alive?" I asked. "Well, my brother here likes to put us down when we piss him off" The evil grin grew.

"I can see why" I smirked. His family laughed but his expression dropped into a frown. "Yes, a keeper" The well spoken man smiled.

"So you have learned to control it" Klaus spoke up. "Yeah sort of" I mumbled. "well I'm gonna take that as a yes" He smiled. "By the way, this is Rebekah, Kol, Finn and Elijah" He added.

"what powers have you discovered Anastasia?" Finn spoke. "A few not many why" I questioned. He completely ignored my question. "Well show us" He smiled. "But it hurts" I stated.

"Come on darling you aren't scared are you?" Kol smirked. "Remember you asked for it" I smiled my evil grin. I felt my eyes change to red and stared at him. "pain" I whispered. Then suddenly he dropped to the floor holding his head and screaming.

I release him and smiled as he caught his breath. His family looked at me in shock apart from Klaus he smirked.

Kol got to his feet and ran at me. I used my new trick and pushed him back, flying throw the air. Klaus stepped forward and took my hands into his. "Your powerful love, very powerful" He smirked.

"But what would make you more powerful if you turned into what I am, a Hybrid"