2.6 Gay Club ?

Anna's P.O.V

My phone started to buzz in my pocket. "I can take her home" Allison smiled. "Thanks" I smiled walking back in the house and answered the phone. "Anna, Anna you need to come here now" Stiles's voice screamed through the phone.

"I'm coming where are you?" I asked running outside the house. "urgh you know the-the-the gay club down the road" he said trying to fit it in one word.

"Gay club? Stiles is there something you need to tell me?" I asked and took off for the club. "oh shut up" he moaned hanging up. I got there and saw Stiles. "woah I literally just got off the phone with you" he said. I rolled my eyes and saw Danny.

"Danny." I rushed over to him, We used to be best friends.

"Baby McCall, what are you doing here?" He smiled.

"Just, uh, seeing if you're okay. And, um, I'm wondering if anything weird happened to you today. Besides being paralyzed from the neck down." I asked.

"Sorry, but we need to get him to the hospital." Someone said . "One more question, just one. Are you okay?" I asked concerned.

"Did it happen to my ex too?" he asked looking over to his side but couldn't.

I saw his Ex. "Yeah." I smiled looking down at him. "Then I'm great." He smiled his famous smile. I nodded and walked over to Scott and Stiles.

"Couldn't get anything out of Danny." I sighed looking at Jackson passed out in the back.

"Okay, can we just get the hell outta here now, before one of my dad's deputies sees me?" Stiles rushing trying to push me in the jeep. "Ummm Stiles" I pointed behind him.

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Could this get any worse? That was rhetorical." He panicked to himself.

"Get rid of him." Scott hissed.

"Get rid of him? We're at a crime scene, and he's the sheriff." Stiles cursed. "Do something." I whispered yelled.

"Hey." He smiled awkwardly at his dad.

"What's - what's going on?" Jackson said. I climbing into the back with him.

"Jackson, Jackson, be quiet." Scott pleaded.

"What're you doing here?" the Sheriff asked stiles. "What do you mean what am I doing here? What? It's a club. It's a club, we were clubbing, you know? At the club." Stiles lied.

"Not exactly your type of club." His dad glared.

"Uh - well, dad - There's a conversation that we - "Stiles explained. "Oh my god" I sighed covering my face.

" You're not gay."

"Wha - I could be."

" Not dressed like that. "

"Well, what's - uh - " Stiles tried to save himself.

Jackson started to groan. "Jackson, be quiet." Scott hissed.

"This is the second crime scene that you just happened to have shown up on. And at this point, I've been fed so many lies, I'm not sure I know the kid standing in front of me. Now, what the hell is going on?" Sheriff yelled.

"What's happening?" Jackson moaned.

"Jackson, I'm sorry, but" I said hitting him in the face knock him out. " Oh my god anna- Oh! Hey." Scott smiled at the Sheriff.

"Dad, I - I -" Stiles stuttered.

" The truth, Stiles." He yelled.

"The truth, all right. Well, the truth is that we were here with Danny. Yeah, 'cause he just broke up with his boyfriend, so, you know, we were just trying to take him out and get his mind off things. That's - that's it. " Stiles lied again.

" Well, that's really good of you guys. You're good friends."He smiled the Stiles heart rate went down.