3.2 Full Moon

Anna's P.O.V

It is only an hour away till the Full Moon is at its peak. I can feel all of this anger building up inside of me that I need to get rid of cause if I didn't some bad is going to happen. I saw Issac today but we couldn't talk much.

I also saw Deaton alone. I asked him about the Mikealson family and there was nothing good to say about them. Yeah, I'm scared that I have to meet Klaus again but he told me not to fear him. He is a very powerful man but also very stubborn.

I haven't told anyone why he wants to meet me again because I know Scott and Stiles will refuse as pre-usual. They are both so over protective which I don't mind but I can protect myself now, I need to protect Stiles more because of his mouth.

But currently, I'm chained up in the middle of the woods with Scott and Stiles trying to help. "Derek said her transition will be ten times more painful than any wolf alive because she is a genetic wolf" Stiles mumbled to Scott.

"I can hear you Stiles" I growled. He rolled his eyes and held up his hands. "yeah that full moon is kicking in" Sarcasm run through his voice. "Shut up" I screamed loud, trying to control the pain.

He took a few steps back. Sweat started to drip from my forehead, tingles traveling across my body like it was preparing for something. I felt my eyes changing in my normal yellow color. Scott bent down.

I wanted to crush every bone in his body. "Anna, listen to me you need to focus on something or someone, hold on to your humanity" He whispered. Then suddenly I felt this extremely, rapid, agonizing, pain spread across my body like fire.

Burning my muscles and my skin at unbearable amounts of pain. I felt my bones snapping and moving out of place. I let out a forceful, deafening, powerful scream. Scott and Stiles covered their ears.

I pulled at the chains aggressively trying to break free. "Anna stop" Scott growled. But then all my bones started to snap again. I screamed out in pain. "Focus on something or someone" Stiles yelled.

Then this version flashed like lightning across my mind. It was a man he was holding my hand at the top of a cliff looking at the stars. It was not Issac nor was it anyone I knew. It was someone I didn't know. But I felt huge amounts of love and passion for this man.

Then as if like magic, all the pain and agony just disappeared.

I took a deep breath, inhale the cold air slowly. "Wow" Stiles whispered. I slowly looked up, breathless. "That was something more than pain" Scott said in shock. "It was Hell" I whispered remembering all the pain but who was the guy?

A tear streamed down my face, I shook my head and trying to not think about.