0.8 Ignoring you

Anna's P.O.V

Walking into school felt different like a weird different. The feeling started to twist its way across my body. I know what's going on, I know what people are. I walked to my locker which was next to Alison's.

She was standing nervously, she kept looking at me. I slammed my locker door. "what's up because you look nervous" I said.

"well...Do you ummm" She didn't know what to say, I took her hands into mine. "I know" I smiled softly. She looked confused "but you're okay with it?" She said. "yeah well it's strange but yeah I'm okay with it" I smiled.

The bell rung and I had Couch next great! I got changed and headed out onto the track. Everyone was there. Scott, Lydia, Stiles, Alison and Issac.

I locked eyes with Issac. All of a sudden I felt everything, All the emotions, the pain, the happiness......the love.

I bit my lip and looked down. "cross country" Couch smiled and everyone groaned. "Umm no" Lydia said looking at her nails. "ummm yes" Couch laughed. "No I don't run" She smiled. "well then you can take the times" Couch said dumping a clip broad in her hands.

Everyone started to where we normal race. I felt a hand pull me back on my bad arm. I pulled my hand away in pain, the pain was agonizing shooting its way up my arm. "Anna?" it was Issac. I turned around and looked at him.

"I'm sorry about yesterday-" "Issac you know what I don't want to see you, I don't want to hear from you..ever!" I said pulling my arm closer to my chest.

"what's that on your arm?" he said grabbing my arm

"what's that on your arm?" he said grabbing my arm. "Nothing" I said trying to pull away from him but he was stronger. He pushed up my jumper and saw the bruise, I manage to pull my arm away. "who did that?" he said clenching his teeth.

"you" I whispered looking away. "just leave me alone please" I walked away with tears in my eyes. The thing is I haven't felt like this for anyone else before. I emotionally attached to him.