2.3 Broken

Anna's P.O.V

We need to keep Lydia safe so we came up with a plan.

"If we're doing a study group, why didn't we just stay in the library?" Lydia whined as I dragged her to my house. "Because we're meeting up with somebody else" I smiled at her "Hmm, well, why don't they just meet us in the library?" she stopped.

"Oh, that would've been a great idea." Stiles muttered. " Too late" Alison smiled as she pushed her up the street.

"Okay, hold on-" " Lydia, shut up and walk." Jackson hissed. That's all Jackson does is hiss at people.

We got inside and we locked all the doors and windows. " If we're studying at Scott's house, then where's Scott?"

"Meeting us here I think. I hope." I said looking out the window.

" I needed to talk to her " Jackson said. "Go in Scott's room" I said not taking my eyes of the window. " Uh, there's been a few break - ins around the neighborhood. And a murder. Yeah, it was bad." Stiles said trying to talk to Lydia.

Jackson rolled his eyes and grabbed Lydia's hand. "Lydia, follow me. I need to talk to you for a minute." he said. "Seriously? What is going on with everyone?" she said following him. I walked to the bottom of the stairs.

Something about Jackson isn't right so I listened in on their conversation.

"You okay?.....So - "She said. "So you never gave me back my key." He stubbornly said. "What? Wh - y - your key? That's what you wanted to talk about?" she sounded annoyed." Why didn't you give it back?" he yelled.

"Are you kidding? I'm attacked by some lunatic who bites me. A lunatic who, by the way, still hasn't been caught. I spent two days freaked out of my mind walking around the woods naked, all of my friends are acting like total nutcases, and you expect me to be worried about some stupid key?" She wasn't annoyed she was broken.

"So do you have the key or not?" He said. "Not." she lied her heartbeat went up. "You just lied to me." he said. wait how does he know?

"What's wrong" Scott's voice pulled me away from Jackson and Lydia. " You need to get here now. Right now." Alison sounded scared. "Okay, I'm leaving now. On my way." He hung up.

"Oh, jeez. What are you doing?" I walked over to her. "I think - I think I have to call my dad." She feared. "No, but if he finds you here - you and Scott -" I panicked

"I know. But what are we supposed to do? They're not here to scare us, okay? They're here to kill Lydia." She panicked.

"Where's my key, Lydia? It was you, wasn't it? You edited the tape." Jackson yelled catching my attention.

" What tape?" she said slowly.

"The night of the full moon. The recording. You came into my house - into my room - and you saw what was happening to me, so you took the tape from the camera and you edited out the most important part. I don't know why. Maybe because you wanted to take that from me, my moment, like you take everything. Or maybe you just thought you were protecting me. But it was you, wasn't it?" He started to get angry.

"I don't know what you're talking about - But if you need it so badly - Fine." she said sadness was the emotion I could feel from her.

" I hate you. I hate you so much." She screamed.

"No. No, you don't." he said quietly.

"I should. I should hate you." She cried.

" I got an idea. Just shoot one of 'em." Stiles pulled me out of my thoughts.

" Are you serious?" I growled.

"We told Scott we could protect ourselves, so let's do it. Or at least give it a shot, right? " He said looking at Alison.

"Okay." She agreed. "What the hell" I yelled.

" Look, they don't think we're gonna fight, so if one of them gets hit, I guarantee they'll take off. So just shoot one of 'em." Stiles said Alison looked out the window.

" Which one?"? she asked. "you can't be serious" I said.

"Uh - Derek. Yeah, shoot him, preferably in the head." Stiles said. "I say Erica" I smiled.

"If Scott was able to catch an arrow, Derek definitely can." she said. "yeah that's true" I said looking at Stiles.

"Okay, uh, just shoot one of the other three then." he said running his fingering through his hair.

" You mean two." She replied. I ran to the window.

"No, there are meant to be three. Where the hell is Isaac?" I panicked.