3.1 Pre-Full Moon

Issac's P.O.V

The light sun raise came through the window, brightening Anna's room up. She inhaled a deep breath and rolled onto her back still fast asleep. Strains of her light brown hair fell on her smooth face.

I woke up before her. I found it easier to sleep with her by my side, her body fits perfectly with mine, like two pieces of a puzzle. We must of fell asleep watching Friends once again, she loves that show.

A full moon tonight, mine and Anna's first full moon. I know she is not ready because she talks about it in her sleep. she said she's scared, she's worried, she's not ready to meet him again? Which I didn't understand.

Her light groans pulled me out of my daydream. She rubbed her eyes and her eyelids fluttered opened. A smile tucked at the corner of her lips revealing a big cheesy smile. My favorite smile of hers.

"Morning Baby McCall" I lightly pecked her lip. She smiled and blushed. "Am I making you blush?" I teased. "Nooooo" She giggled, she sat up and stretched. "I need to brush my teeth" She whined.

"Same do you have a spare?" I asked. She thought for a second then slowly frowned. "It's okay, I should back to Derek's before Scott comes in" I smiled. She shook her head and wrapped her arms around my neck and sat on my lap.

"Nooooo we just woke up" she pouted and repetitively kissed around my face. " I love waking up next to you" I smirked. Then suddenly I heard Scott yawn and groan. "Maybe it's a good idea for you to leave I want my boyfriend alive" She smiled and giggled kissing my lips.

"Your Right" I smiled getting up leaving her by the window. I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist and her arms found their place around my neck. "See you later" She whispered. I pecked the end of her nose and jumped out the window leaving her behind.

Anna's P.O.V

Issac jumped out the window, I smiled at how sad that made me when he left. I carefully shut the window and went into my shared bathroom with Scott. As I brushed my teeth Scott walked in yawning.

"Morning Scotty" I managed to say with my toothbrush in my mouth. "Morning shorty" He smiled. That's his nickname for me seeing I'm so short. He looked at me confused and then ran into my room.

I frowned still brushing my teeth and followed him into my room. "Has Issac been here?" He demanded. I panicked, I spat everything out in the sink. I couldn't hide this. "I can literally smell him everywhere" He yelled.

"Scott shut up you'll wake up mom" I hissed covering his mouth. He gasped "So you did have him here!" He whispered yelled. I rolled my eyes and he took hold of my arms, gently. "You didn't-" I cut his sentence short. "No Scott No! He slept on the floor don't worry" I said.

"Okay because I don't want you too together even if he did imprint on you" he sighed walking to the sink

"Okay because I don't want you too together even if he did imprint on you" he sighed walking to the sink. "yeah" I said. Everything inside of me saddened.