1.3 Imprint

Anna's P.O.V

"Hey dude" Scott growled, stepping forward. I felt something change in the air. I locked eyes with Derek and A memory flash past. It was the day I first saw Issac, Then when I first talked to him, When I first touched him, then they day he kissed me.

Derek let go of my arm. "Impossible" He whispered looking at Issac. He looked down but kept his eyes on me. "What" I stood straight glaring at him.

"Anna

"Anna. Look, it's a wolf thing" He panicked. Scott stepped closer."What's a wolf thing?" He growled. "Um... You know we have no control over it. We can't choose who it happens with. And it doesn't mean what you think, Anna. I promise." He said putting his hands in front of his body and slowly walking away.

"It's call imprinting" Derek means. "It's like he as a wolfy claim on her" Erica Smirked walking over. "Oh look the wicked bitch of the west woke up" I mumbled.

"You imprinted on my sister?" Scott boomed throwing a punch." It wasn't my choice!" Issac yelled blocking it.

" She has been back One month, One month! Issac! And already you think that you have some moronic wolfy claim on her? She's my sister" He growled bring his claws out.

"You're gonna stay away from her." He screamed in his face. "You know I can't do that" He screamed louder.

"Stiles get Anna in the car" He growled not taking his eyes off of Issac. "Ummm no I'm part of this-" Stiles throw me over his shoulder. I groaned, "Really Stiles" I said hitting his back. "Your sorta my sister and I hate Issac so I'm agreeing with Scott on this one"

I could feel him smiling. We got to the Jeep and stiles threw me in and got in the driver's seat. I went to get out but he locked the doors just in time. "Na Nah ah" He laughed waving his finger in my face.

I sighed and put my feet on the dash broad. Imprinting. Wolfy Claim. No control. Words just smashing my brain up. I felt sick, like the whole of my body just wanted to curl up into a ball and die. Issac cared but didn't know he cared about me, until he needs a wolfy thing to prove it.

Am I stuck with this bruise for life? Do I have a choice in this?

Scott's P.O.V

"That's my SISTER" I screamed at him. "I know and I told you I have no control over this" He growled. "What the hell my sister, It couldn't have been Lydia, Erica or anyone else it had to be my sister" I screamed walking closer to him.

My pulse sped up and my breathing was very shallow. My muscles grew tense. I felt my temperature rising, I could almost feel my blood boiling in my veins.

"Why My sister" I growled trying to control myself. "Imprinting on someone is like... like when you see her... everything changes. All of a sudden, it's not gravity holding you to the planet... it's her. Nothing else matters. You would do anything... be anything for her." He said looking past me to her.

"Also your sister is something supernatural, I know for a fact she is not the Kanmia" Derek stepped in. "Then what is she?" I said. We all turned around to look at my sister. My sweet innocent little sister.