2.7 Talks

Anna's P.O.V
I blinked repeatedly to stay awake but it was impossible. "Stiles stop we need to drop Anna home" Scott whispered. Stiles nodded his head and seconds later we're were out my house.

"Go to bed and sleep Anna" He hummed helping me out the Jeep. "If anything happens, scream my name" He smiled "I think I can protect myself" I flashed my yellow eyes. He smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you always remember that" He whispered. I pulled back looking deep into his eyes. I bit my lip trying to understand why he said this. He rarely says it. "I love you too" I whispered.

I slowly started to walk into the house, chucking my keys on the side. I grabbed a banana and yogurt on the way up the stairs. I opened the door to my dark cold room. I left the window open.

I placed the food onto my table and tried to shut my window. After a few shoves, I manage to close the old window. I turned my lamp on my bed side and turned around to see Issac standing there.

I jumped out of my skin. "Issac what the hell? You scared the hell out of me" I said trying to calm my jumpiness. He smiled softly and stepped closer. "I'm sorry for today, I didn't mean to hurt you" He softly said.

"I'm sorry for hurting you too" I replied standing lightly on my feet. "But how did you do that?" He confusedly moved closer again. "To be honest, my anger got the best of me" I chuckled.

He smiled lightly stopped moving he just stood and watched me. "Early you said you started to fall for me is that true or did you just say it in the moment?" He said not taking his eyes away from mine.

"Yeah it was true" I gently whispered. "What stopped you?" He hummed taking a step closer. "That night you sound like your dad, it's scared me Issac" I whispered. "But I forgave you because I know now you don't want to hurt me" I smiled.

He stared again but then slowly smiled. "You looked drained" he chuckled. "I am" I smiled mixing my banana into my yogurt. He jumped on my bed and looked up to me. I ate my food and then threw the rest into the bin.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I smiled shaking a few movies in my hand

"Wanna watch a movie?" I smiled shaking a few movies in my hand. "Depends on what one?" He raised an eyebrow chuckling.

"Friends?" I shrugged. He smiled "why not". He wrapped his arms around me pulling me onto the bed and I could smell the Clavin Klein aftershave on his skin.

I put my hand on his chest and could feel the way his heart beat against his rib cage. His arms were warm and safe around me.

I could stay like this forever, with his slow breaths against my cheek and his hands running through my hair.

Then I realized we're just friends. But did some reason I didn't care. I started to fall asleep but Issac started to talk.

"I know you are asleep but I need to say this now. From the minute I ever laid eyes on you, I love you since. From the way you laugh, from the way you cry, your beautiful" He took a breath.

"I'm gonna tell you the same thing i told your brother, Imprinting on someone is like... like when you see her... everything changes. All of a sudden, it's not gravity holding you to the planet... it's her. Nothing else matters. You would do anything... be anything for her. And your her" He whispered.

Inside I was smiling so hard that my cheeks hurt. Maybe, just maybe I'm falling again for him.